Viper made Inside Line's 100 most beautiful cars of all time!

//M5Guy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would have had the Viper up much higher closer to the Cobra in the rankings, but nice to see it's on the list. I would have also had a separate entry for the Viper R/T!! I'm suprised the '63 split window Corvette didn't make the list and they put the '67 coupe on the list in its place. You can see the heavy influence of Harley Earl from GM in this list and of course Pininfarina. I was thrilled to see my old '68 Dodge Charger made the list with those unique round tail lights at #16.

Silver04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sweet - Thanks for sharing your input! Do you have a link to the comprehensive list?

WARNING: I would imagine that pretty soon the old ****s that have been on this forum for a lil' bit will start posting how this list was posted a few years ago, "don't you remember when...", newb, blah-blah-blah.

I can send you a PM with who the jerks seem to be but I am sure you'll figure it out soon enough, as well.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man I'd love one of those 1995 GTS's.
They are extremely rare.

GreenVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WARNING: I would imagine that pretty soon the old ****s that have been on this forum for a lil' bit will start posting how this list was posted a few years ago, "don't you remember when...", newb, blah-blah-blah.

I can send you a PM with who the jerks seem to be but I am sure you'll figure it out soon enough, as well.[/QUOTE]
:rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh:

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper is certainly one of the top 100 most beautiful cars. Even sitting still it stirs the imagination. blah, blah, blah.....

SkyBob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This list is kinda like all the "artists conceptions" of what the 2013 Viper will look like. Who cares. It's just a guys opinion. I have my own opinion.

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I realized I was going to heavily disagree with this list once I saw the Veyron listed as 100.. IMHO, beautiful car.

johniew398

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am also surprised the 67 Vette Coupe was listed and not the 63 split window and I owned a 67 for about seven years. It undoubtedly will be the prettiest car I will have ever owned and it became a down payment on a house.

351carlo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not surprised about the '63. Remember in its day it wasn't thought of as attractive and that's why they sold so few. From a purely aesthetic standpoint, I think they got it right. From a desirability standpoint, the '63 wins easily.

I also love the '68 Chargers. It was my fathers muscle car back in the day. I'd love to get one and just sit it with the Viper for classic car cruise nights. That or the aforementioned C2 'vette.

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1-fgt
2-gts
3-srt10
4-rt10
5-hotwheels
6-saleen
7-cobra
8-aventador
9-f360 stardale
10-gallardo

coupe

Viper Owner
Reaction score
GTS should have been higher up... it could have displaced one of the several Porsche 911's on the list. :smirk:

The top 5 are pretty good in my book. However, I don't think a '69 Camaro belongs in the company of an AC Cobra, early Jag, or early Ferrari...Sure it's nice, but it's just not that beautiful

crazyspeed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GTS should have been higher up... it could have displaced one of the several Porsche 911's on the list. :smirk:

The top 5 are pretty good in my book. However, I don't think a '69 Camaro belongs in the company of an AC Cobra, early Jag, or early Ferrari...Sure it's nice, but it's just not that beautiful

1970 Camaro much nicer...one of the best all time designs:usa:

C.Hermsen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Art is subjective to your own personal taste. There is no such thing as a list of the best looking cars. Cars are art, therefor it's all the authors personal opinion.