TatorToga: May 19/20 - Event. Dinner & Hotel Info!

Martin2000GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im staying at what I think is the the next closest hotel down the street that "looks decent" It actualy looks identical to the original hotel. They still have a few rooms if anyone is still looking for a place to stay. about 5 miles down the same St.
Sleep Inn and Suites
906 State Route 9
Queensbury, NY, US, 12804
Phone: (518) 955-3000

OP
OP
V

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Dinner list:

Wizard
Dan J. + 1
Mike
Will + 1
2005 SRT-10 + 1
Moundir + 1?
Ed & Courtney
Shaun & Janet
Slow KNG SNKE + 1
Mike + 1
Bobby + 1?
Dennis + 1
Gary
Don + 1
Tony
Skeeter
Dan L. + 1 & girlfriend ?
Martin + 1

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im staying at what I think is the the next closest hotel down the street that "looks decent" It actualy looks identical to the original hotel. They still have a few rooms if anyone is still looking for a place to stay. about 5 miles down the same St.
Sleep Inn and Suites
906 State Route 9
Queensbury, NY, US, 12804
Phone: (518) 955-3000

Hey Martin, Ed and I are both getting rooms in comfort suites that has great parking, and is right across the street from the restaurant! Check it out and book there so we can at least all of us rif rats can be together lol...

http://www.comfortsuites.com/hotel-lake_george-new_york-NY284?sid=x_f9Ci.nQVR9gKpK.32

OP
OP
V

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Dinner list:

Wizard
Dan J. + 1
Mike
Will + 1
2005 SRT-10 + 1
Moundir + 1?
Ed & Courtney
Shaun & Janet
Slow KNG SNKE + 1
Mike + 1
Bobby + 1?
Dennis + 1
Gary
Don + 1
Tony
Skeeter
Martin + 1
Ron + 1

Martin2000GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Moundir, changed my reservation to the comfort suites! Cant wait to slide down the indoor water slide at the pool!!! They dont have such a thing at the coutry inn!.

To bad the slide is yellow and not fast Red.

Hope the weather holds up!

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Moundir, changed my reservation to the comfort suites! Cant wait to slide down the indoor water slide at the pool!!! They dont have such a thing at the coutry inn!.

Probably pull better times on the yellow slide then at the autocross!

We will settle this on the go kart track.

OP
OP
V

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Dinner list:

Wizard
Dan J. + 1
Mike
Will + 1
2005 SRT-10 + 1
Moundir + 1?
Ed & Courtney
Shaun & Janet
Slow KNG SNKE + 1
Mike + 1
Bobby + 1?
Dennis + 1
Gary
Don + 1
Tony
Skeeter
Martin + 1
Ron + 1
Mike & Jill

Reservations are now closed. :(

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last I checked, the yellow car running got last place, and another yellow car was to afraid to run.....o that was you!!!

Let it be known for the record the "other" Yellow owner is a self hating Yellow owner as shown at the party wearing a bright red shirt!

My Yellow was not approved for the autocross because it was just too damn fast they didn't want to lose the other customers due to embarrassment :)

2005 SRT-10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is there an agenda for Saturday? I live local so I won't be at the hotel. Didn't know if everybody was just meeting up for dinner.

OP
OP
V

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Dinner list:

Wizard
Dan J. + 1
Mike
Will + 1
2005 SRT-10 + 1
Moundir + 1?
Ed & Courtney
Shaun & Janet
Slow KNG SNKE + 1
Mike + 1
Bobby + 1?
Dennis + 1
Gary
Don + 1
Tony
Skeeter
Martin + 1
Ron + 1
Mike & Jill
Bill & Nancy
James & Colleen

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Sweet!!! I'm gonna try and bring some booze to party it up if I have any trunk space left :rolaugh:

Martin2000GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck,

check your email, we have a last minute member that wants go go from NEVC, can we still get him on the list and his girlfriend? "Steve and Pia"
If not no big deal we can let him sit in his car while we eat awesome steaks. Thats what yellow cars get for coming in last.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck,

check your email, we have a last minute member that wants go go from NEVC, can we still get him on the list and his girlfriend? "Steve and Pia"
If not no big deal we can let him sit in his car while we eat awesome steaks. Thats what yellow cars get for coming in last.

Actually, they can have my reservation at the restaurant. My engine is still apart and I won't have it back together before Sat. So I wont be going to dinner but will be at the show on Sunday. Hopefully this helps.

OP
OP
V

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Dinner list:

Wizard
Dan J. + 1
Mike
Will + 1
2005 SRT-10 + 1
Moundir + 1?
Ed & Courtney
Shaun & Janet
Slow KNG SNKE + 1
Mike + 1
Bobby + 1?
Dennis + 1
Gary
Don + 1
Skeeter
Martin + 1
Ron + 1
Mike & Jill
Bill & Nancy
James & Colleen
Steve & Pia

OP
OP
V

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am leaving my place around 1:00 pm on Saturday if anyone like to caravan. :drive:

If anyone is driving up on Sunday, let me know so your guys can hook up. :cool:

914-763-3136

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Chuck, what time are we leaving, and from where? Also what about car registration for the car show? Thx.

2005 SRT-10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I too unfortunately may not be able to make it to dinner. I will 100% be there on Sunday but Saturday I wont know until tomorrow night. If someone is waiting in the wings for a spot for 2 then I will gracefully bow out, otherwise I wont really know until tomorrow night.

In either case, I will see you all on sunday definitely.

SlateEd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm in for caravan trip up on Saturday.
--knock on wood-- this year we won't need to stop for those dumb 'vert people (like me) to close the roof in the rain :D

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm in for caravan trip up on Saturday.
--knock on wood-- this year we won't need to stop for those dumb 'vert people (like me) to close the roof in the rain :D
You mean the top goes up?!:dunno::rolaugh:

Bobby DMX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be up Saturday afternoon, probably be on my bike. I'll drive the Viper to dinner. I'm solo for dinner, I was a + 1, so that opens up a seat for dinner.
Bobby

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck as always it was a pleasure.

Great seeing everyone again. We had a go karting rehash from last year and once again the Yellow and Black car brought home the Victory. After the beat down was laid in the first 2 races the "non yellow" viper owners and wives conspired against me to put me out of the race early. Needless to say Ed, Mike M, Mike G, Martin and girlfriends/wives plotted against the fastest car there and spun me out bad. It was a lot of fun though and I really enjoyed it, even if they had to gang up to win.

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
John, you should be ashamed of yourself getting spun out by a bunch of girls!! Btw, I won one of my races from pole to finish! Of course I had to spin out Ed's girl, but hey it's the only way my fat ass could win:rolaugh:

Chuck, thanks for a great event as always, it's also nice to see some of the new England crew again.. See you all soon again:2tu:

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ed's girl was ********. I was going to pass her on the inside and she wasn't having it, so I spun her out! Lol.

Was it the ladies who spun me out? I know Dominique hit me ******* the track right before I spun out.

mgeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That was a great time. Fantastic weather and next year we need to build in more go kart time. John, I'm not sure who spun you out on that last race, all I know if that if my kart wasn't moving as fast as I wanted it to my mentality changes to ruining everyone elses chances at a win!

Also, this was already mentioned a couple times but a big thanks to Chuck for organizing everything.

SlateEd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haha, great stuff this weekend! Nice to meet some new folks and see some New Englanders again. ...and yes, Courtney was still complaining on Sunday about getting spun into the wall at the go kart track saturday night:rolaugh:

hey next year there's a basketball court at the comfort suites across from log-jam where us procrastinators ended up staying... any takers on a NY/CT vs New England game?

here's a quick slideshow from the car show - not a ton of pictures of us for some reason this year - more a review of the rest of the show, sorry! Saratoga 2012 Slideshow

OP
OP
V

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great people, great food & great weather!!:sun: You couldn't ask for anything better....well maybe a little more speed for the yellow Viper! :D

Thank you everyone for coming out this weekend! :2tu:

You must be registered for see images