Sarasota area (Tampa to Sarasota) VIPER Get-together

BLUEVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello from south west Florida! 2whitevipers and I see alot of Vipers in our area. We would like to reach out to all member and non-member (or soon to be members) of the VCA in our area to see if anyone is interested in getting together once a month for either a breakfast, lunch, or dinner meet and greet? Would love to start something on our coast....and please spread the word...thanks:drive:

BlueViper

Gus Strakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm new to the area, recently bought a home in Cortez (Sept. 2011), just NW of Sarasota, across from Anna Maria Island. I'm only down there part time, and my Vipers are at my primary residence in Maryland, but I'll be bringing one of them down this summer. Looking forward to meeting all of you in the near future.

OP
OP
BLUEVIPER

BLUEVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for all of the quick responses! I will get with 2whitevipers in the next couple weeks and put something together intially either March or April (either before or after the New York event...which we are going to..) I will keep you all posted...and look forward to meeting all of you...with or without your Vipers (as the case may be).
BlueViper

EllowViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm always up for these sorts of things, but I'm also usually very busy with family stuff on weekends as well. But...

MTGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think we are trying to meetup @ Sebring on April 29th for the Safe Motorsports event. If you aren't on John Canals email list please send a PM to fuelman on here.

3whitevipers

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Dave--
We talked last night and I forgot about the April 29th date at Sebring. I'm planning on going to Sebring--should we use that date for a get together or should we proceed as we discussed with a get together before that here in Sarasota? Either way it will be fun to meet new Viper folks--Dave

OP
OP
BLUEVIPER

BLUEVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi All,
We are back! I hope you guys were able to go to the unveil...truely an amazing event. Dave and I would like to have a lunch'n some time this month since the weather is so great down here....what Saturday works best for everyone? We are trying to accomodate as many people as possible.
Dave

MTGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi All,
We are back! I hope you guys were able to go to the unveil...truely an amazing event. Dave and I would like to have a lunch'n some time this month since the weather is so great down here....what Saturday works best for everyone? We are trying to accomodate as many people as possible.
Dave

Meet and lunch planned on the 29th @ Sebring.

"Sunday, April 29thSafeMotorsports in Sebring
First of all, a big thank you to Lee Saunders and Jim Smiley for getting this all set up and ready to go! This is an event that has something for everyone! You are welcome to come over and just hang out for theday, have lunch, and attend the Viper Club meeting. You can race, or you can be there for the parade lap at no charge.You can take the ride a long for 25.00 if you don’t want to track your car. The Midflorida Suite will be available, the club is providing lunch, and non racers will have a beautiful air conditioned suite overlooking the track to watch the events. We have secured a special rate for non racers who want a ridealong, and a parade lap around lunchtime has been approved for VIPERS. Safe Motorsports will not require you to be a member for this event (although at a modest $50.00 annual fee, SAFE would be happy for you to become a member!) and a parade lap around lunchtime has been approved for VIPERS."

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456