new oregon vca member here!

overzealous1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
howdy fellow nw viper owners! have a 97 gts b/w venom 650r. owned it 2.5 years now! finally a member! found the oregon vca site and will start frequenting that looking for events! my name is scott rowland.

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Better late than never huh?
Welcome aboard.

If you're serious about voi, look at hiring an auto transport and just meet your car there. You'd probably burn that much in gas driving it that far anyway :D

Torquemonster06

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome. We are not for from ya. Were down in kiezer. A couple more members down here also. We will def have to hook up this summer.

Last edited:
OP
OP
O

overzealous1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
yes indeed! finally took the car out for a spin yesterday. put about 125 miles on it putting around town. think it is more miles i put on it all last year!! want to use it this summer, if we get one!

Torquemonster06

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sweet. Yea the weather was nice yesterday but unfortunatly I needed to catch up on the yard work:(Glad to here ya got the car out. Ours is up on the rollers,covered and plugged in. Hopefully some nice weather will be comming soon. Lookin forward to meeting ya soon.
Jeff

s55c

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Summer??? whats summer???? I know we used to have those.. :)

OP
OP
O

overzealous1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
should be able to make it to the march 24th meeting at ***** country dodge. heck, right down the street from me! see you guys there!

Torquemonster06

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can never make the meetings, Im always working.:mad: But thats what it takes to keep the car in the garage. We will prob run in to each other at some of the runs.:drive:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper