C&C this saturday

SRT8&10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just wanted to see if anyone is going to be there this Saturday. Weather looks good, unlike last month.

B & R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ms. B and I will be at TWS so not gonna make this one.

Richard

345s-bspinnin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be making the drive up for C&C this Saturday. I would like to get half decent parking, so I will have to leave a before 6am :(.

rpm9000, let me know if you would like meet up for the drive

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I will be making the drive up for C&C this Saturday. I would like to get half decent parking, so I will have to leave a before 6am :(.

Come find me buddy I'll be there by around 6:45 ish in our usual spot.

Andy

rpm9000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry I can't make it to the C&C. I may go to the car show in Kemah on Saturday evening.
Paul

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
If I don't go Alan I will be at the house spring cleaning if you want to stop by and change oil.

So did you go...or did you stay home and let "lil Nap" direct your spring cleaning efforts?:)

Slithr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I don't go Alan I will be at the house spring cleaning if you want to stop by and change oil.

Eric, sorry I didn't make it last weekend and unfortunately this weekend looks just as busy. I keep threatening you that I'll show-up for an oil change, it just hasn't worked out yet.

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Eric, sorry I didn't make it last weekend and unfortunately this weekend looks just as busy. I keep threatening you that I'll show-up for an oil change, it just hasn't worked out yet.

No worries, the lift isn't going anywhere. Now that the GTS is gone all we have to do is pull the ACR out and get to work... :D

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
p.s. - anyone who has the CarBuzz app on your phone can see the Houston C&C made it on the app over the weekend, with a couple of the Houston member's cars in the gallery..........

Of course one of them was Mr. publicity himself, FLATOUT! LOL! :D

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
p.s. - anyone who has the CarBuzz app on your phone can see the Houston C&C made it on the app over the weekend, with a couple of the Houston member's cars in the gallery..........

Of course one of them was Mr. publicity himself, FLATOUT! LOL! :D

Oh Jezus lol I was just going to email Alan because myplates.com sent out a statewide email this morning for 7 character plates and it had a picture of SLITHER as a cool plate that was just ordered.

Houston VCA gets around.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper