Next WA VCA meeting?

gtsfe21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just curious when the new (2012) calender will be posted on the website? I want to get more involved this year!

Green Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I spoke to Steve and it looks like a planning meeting is in the works for later this month. Glad to hear your enthusiasm, hope to see you at a few events this year!

SmokinViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Greetings, Washington VCA Members!

It is still winter out, judging by the two days of snow we had last week, but it is also time to get together for our Spring meeting. An e-mail notice went out about a week ago containing details, so if you haven't seen it, please check your in-box.

Please plan on joining your fellow Viper-holics as my guest, beginning at 1:00pm at my home.

For the address and driving directions, please check the e-mail, or send me a private message here.

We have a lot to talk about this Spring - here are just some of the items on the agenda:

• Membership updates
  • Officer nominations for Fall elections (President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer)
  • 2013 SRT Viper Unveiling on April 4, in New York
  • 12th Viper Owner's Invitational Sept 27 - 30, in Charlotte, North Carolina
  • 2012 Driving Events - Autocross dates, Track Day, Dyno Day, Cruises, Shows
  • 2012 Monthly Dinners - Starting up in April!
  • Club Treasury ($)

.....and more!

Because this is an election year for our club, please bring any nominations for club officers that might be willing to serve. The nominations are held at the Spring meeting, and the elections are held in the Fall (at our Holiday Party).

Another big topic will be the Track Day that we got awarded at the brand new Ridgeway Motorsports Park, in Shelton.

This is a great opportunity to have a solid voice and say in your club - what events we should have, how it's run, and who runs it. Don't miss this opportunity!

And if you have not yet renewed your membership for 2012, please do so immediately, as only current members get to vote!

I'm looking forward to seeing you here,

Steve

P.S. - Please bring a dish to share with others, as we'll make this a mini-potluck. We'll have wine, water, soft drinks, chicken, chips, dogs, and burgers. So please bring a salad, pasta, desert, favorite snack, fish, or anything that you'd like to share.

Club website (including Events Calendar) will be updated after the meeting, so that member input on events is captured first.
:usa:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62