*FOUND* 2013 SRT Viper Hot Wheel diecast pics! (rear end!)

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only thing I don't like are the stripes and how it says SRT on the roof but Im sure thats just a toy design.

05Commemorative

Enthusiast
Reaction score
in regards to the camparison to the Audi rear (which I disagree with) notice this comparison. Would you also say this car looks like the audi from the rear?

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=aston+martin&view=detail&id=62C335E898FE6E28EA1CD0A4F5D6A7499FF8A885&first=451&FORM=IDFRIR

(not sure how to attach pic, so happy to have someone else add)

My point being, when you include the details of the defuser, top/center glass detail, higher lip spoiler and lack of detail on actual headlights you can have a very different view. For me, the attached link of the Aston Martin is much closer comparison and I would not think it looks like the Audi.

Solid Red 98

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not too bad. I think it was wise to revive the Gen 1-2 design. Those designs Made the Viper the Icon that it is. Porsche tried a couple of different takes on what their car should look like , but they soon realized that the Porsche shape, such that it is, was unmistakably a Porsche. They have just continued to refine the car's performance--and its undeniable success demands attention and respect. The viper doesn't need to prove anything more with its looks. It is a badass in any form, plain and simple. What it does have to prove is that it is the force to be reckoned with that it has always been, and more. The competition has not been asleep in the Viper's absence.

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The design is a well crafted synthesis of Gen II and Gen III/IV cues with a few updates. It shows that SRT read and digested the posts on this Forum.

Viper Nut

Viper Owner
Reaction score
All I can say is WOW!! From the rear you just have to love the the B pillar to the top of the quarter transition. Man that thing has got some hips! It sure makes it look muscular from the rear. I also like the way the body line dips down and tucks in at at the doors then rises up again at the fenders, it has a waist again ... It definitely looks like the **** woman analogy to me.

From the side I really like the shape of side glass, the way it is elongated into the quarter panel. As long as the hood and front end present them selves well on the real car, SRT will have designed one wicked looking car for us to enjoy... I am really getting excited after seeing this little old toy. I am sure the real thing can only look better..........

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It looks like a freshened up GTS. Better rear glass and headlights and the big difference is rounded side windows without the door stanchions.

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like a clamshell hood that stops half way down to the sills. Great idea to avoid that catching problem on the opposite side when opening it up.

Smog Dog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hope that is not the stripe, but looks like it's going to be a great car. A single stripe in the center like the Ford GT would be better than what is shown on the toy. Looking forward to New York and hoping for a nice horsepower bump.

Bill

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anybody have a software that can sortta change the colors to like a negative or something... so we can try to see what this says? :dunno:

You must be registered for see images attach

ACR_Matt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like K**R or K**P to me Interesting...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 73
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:

ACR_Matt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
While I was at it..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 153
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 121

kdaviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the dark spot you guys are scrutinizing is a defect in the model. If you look all over closely, you'll find all sorts of defects: rough parts, chips in the paint, etc.

Chelseasnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the dark spot you guys are scrutinizing is a defect in the model. If you look all over closely, you'll find all sorts of defects: rough parts, chips in the paint, etc.
defect in the model that has to be the new viper

Lawrenzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Considering the fact that it has a "driver's stripe", one would be prone to speculate that it's an ACR version:D

09 Venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think they took the best aspects of all the Gen's and wrapped it up in one design....if the pics look this good i cant wait to see the car in person. April 4th can't come fast enough!

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't like the leaked Gen V images. They all seem like a fusion of Gen II with the IV and lack clean lines. From a design viewpoint, I think it's a failure.

And there's still pricing and performance that's unknown although I have no doubts about stellar performance.

I was excited to visit the NY Auto show but now I'll save my time and money. I'll probably wait for the pre-party photos and decide from there.