*FOUND* 2013 SRT Viper Hot Wheel diecast pics! (rear end!)

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I actually really really like this model much more than the Hot Wheels car...now I'm glad I bought the ticket to the Viper Gala!

05Commemorative

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is very very close to what was at VOI. The rear was more impressive in person, but this does have the details that we saw. also the hood here is more accurate.

Rizzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im not digging the front end at all. I love the back end and sides just look like a Gen 2. I will wait for final judgment when the real deal is shown but if the front end looks like this im not too sure id be overly excited. After this rendering they should just release the pics. The cat is out of the bag. Might as well end the torture and show us the real deal. The hype is gone now anyway.

05Commemorative

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The front was spectacular in person, especially the hood. It is great because it does not have the cartoon front that gen 2's had (the weakest design of that car in my opinion), but instead has the curves in hood to better match the rest of the car. Much more agressive and unique at the same time.

BC Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice - as some are saying, appears the 'snake' is out of the bag... looking forward to seeing real pictures of the true car itself... will SRT release shots early as a result of this, or...? Thoughts?

TonyCool

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'll have to wait to see the car in person before emitting final judgment. However I have to say that looks wise I do like this toy better:

You must be registered for see images attach

But that's only half the story can wait to know the details of what's under the hood and what it can do. :eater:

GTS1997

Viper Owner
Reaction score
This.......

Looks alot like this....

I like it. Especially the side pipes....and you can see the line over the front quarter panel, where the clam shell will open up. :headbang:

You can definitely see the "naked woman on a beach" from this view.... just look at those HIPS !!!!!

BigDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow! That rear end is ****. Almost Aventadorish... The front looks very cheesy though.

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is by far the closest rendering of the new car. I would say that the real thing is a bit more bold and curvy. They even got the rear glass right. As i have stated before it is a cross between a GEN2 and GEN3/4 Coupe with a european flare and all the curves. The car will stand alone and stay in tradition with Viper.

you will not be disappointed

Bruce

Last edited:

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Certainly nothing too radical there, kind of a morphed GTS.

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Considering thats a toy it looks pretty promising. The best of gen two and gen three combined!

We can finally stop arguing as they have mated

DaDood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am kind of disappointed.... It looks so much like a Gen II, it seems a little boring and unoriginal. Sorry!

I was really hoping for something more extreme like the Volado Viper designs.

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HOLLY HELL!!!! I think the new car will be sweet! Like a modern GTS. Looks like the taillights are alot like the new charger taillights. I can only imagine how curvy the real car will be but I hope the real car has a better front end and headlight design than the toy.

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If this is similar to what the car will look like, do you think it will devalue the gen II GTS cars since they look so similar? (similar to how the Gen IV devalued the Gen III cars since they looked the same but had more power)?

OP
OP
V

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After seeing the rear ending for the first time last night, I suddenly gave the Gen V a 2nd chance.

Things I had taken note of...
-The Clam shell hood is back, HOWEVER it is like I predicted. It's like the Mercedes SLR's hood, it doesn't come down the sides all the way but just enough.
-The rear window reminds me of the 2000 GTS/R concept
-The rear end is like a Gen II, BUT the tail lights reminds me of an Audi S5
-I'm still not 100% convinced on those headlights cause I've seen them before! They remind me of the SLS AMG or the Nissan GT-R.

--RS

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, looks a lot like my diecast Matchbox GTS except the back. I'd like a better picture from the front. Well, I'm not interested until it becomes a vert anyway.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acmeinfolabs