St. Patrick's Day Parade 03/17/12

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We've been invited back to be in the 4rd Annual Cottleville St. Patrick's Day Parade on Saturday, March 17th. Cottleville is in the St. Charles area for those not familiar.

I'm attending a meeting this Wednesday night to get all the details for this years parade. Last year we had 10 Vipers and I'd like to have a lot more than that this year!

More details soon to follow!

OP
OP
R

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cottleville St. Patrick's Day Parade MARCH 17th (come w/ a full tank of gas!)

We're going to meet at 11am at the corner of Mid Rivers Mall Drive and Cottleville Parkway behind the White Castle: 4800 Mid Rivers Mall Dr. 63304. (there is a strip mall parking lot just behind it)

We will depart at 11:10 sharp to head to line up for the parade. The parade starts at noon. The parade route: Starts at St. Charles Community College at Weiss Rd. and Cottleville Pkwy, traveling to Hwy N and through historic Cottleville and ends at Francis Howell Central H.S. at 5199 Hwy N. We won't pull back into the High School lot, because we'll probably need to go for a spirited drive after the parade route and then grab some lunch.

Important: Please bring your proof of insurance for you vehicle. Also, they will line us up in the parade route according to who gets there first. I would prefer to be towards the front of the line so we can finish sooner. I plan to get there early (8am) so we're ahead of last years position. I will meet everyone at 11am behind the White Castle. This year we ARE able to bring candy to "toss" to the children from our vehicles at the parade.

OP
OP
R

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That 1st pic shows you had great participation from local car guys... in spite of the dark clouds! :2tu:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadlick32