Gen V purchase deposit

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think this question has been posed once already...I had myself put on "a list" but no deposit has been taken yet.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think this question has been posed once already...I had myself put on "a list" but no deposit has been taken yet.

It has been posed before by the same guy, who apparently wants everybody to know HE did.
I'll bet there will be enough Vipers to go around.

OP
OP
F

ferraritoviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It has been posed before by the same guy, who apparently wants everybody to know HE did.
I'll bet there will be enough Vipers to go around.[/QUOTE

That wasn't very nice...must be the warm winter air effect in your part of NY/CT? Anyway, I asked again, now that there is a dedicated Gen V board, due to the very limited response of my original question....and with all the anxious chatting, thought the sales orders pads would be burning up. My ultimate curiosity is whether the majority of Gen V's are going to previous Viper owners, or first time Viper buyers....especially noticing the lack of SRT Viper marketing, etc.

Silver04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good question!

Newbie help needed: I will let VetteJon preview any questions/threads before I post them so he doesn't feel like he needs to post a "smart" response to everything that seems to be written by certain folks. Whaddya think?

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
let me pre-view them too,cause sometimes i got a smart mouth too...just depends what color shirt you got on,and dont ask how i know what color shirt you got on..

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good question!

Newbie help needed: I will let VetteJon preview any questions/threads before I post them so he doesn't feel like he needs to post a "smart" response to everything that seems to be written by certain folks. Whaddya think?

Well if you had let me preview your idiotic thread about "meeting" someone I could have advised you against it... but why bother more idiocy will be sure to follow.

PS: Here's the link to the same question from two months ago in case you forgot: http://forums.viperclub.org/threads/650113-Gen-5-Buyers
Specifically read Bob's response and learn something.

Last edited by a moderator:

Silver04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well if you had let me preview your idiotic thread about "meeting" someone I could have advised you against it...

Hhmmm, apparently you still read it, no? Of the 1,600+ folks that have viewed the thread I would've thought you of all folks would've appreciated the best method of meeting someone...

Flying Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So what? If he wants to post it again in another 2 months he can.

Well if you had let me preview your idiotic thread about "meeting" someone I could have advised you against it... but why bother more idiocy will be sure to follow.

PS: Here's the link to the same question from two months ago in case you forgot: http://forums.viperclub.org/threads/650113-Gen-5-Buyers
Specifically read Bob's response and learn something.

HyperViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll bet there will be enough Vipers to go around.

I agree, plus, wouldn't be interested in being the first on my block with a Gen V. Let the people who want to pay MSRP + get theirs first, iron out any wrinkles and then see if it's in the cards.

viperbilliam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, I am curious as to how many are so anxious to have the first new Gen V. The naysayers might be wrong and the new 2013 Viper is such a hit that the factory and dealers sell out their first year pretty quickly! Then those who put in a deposit won't miss out. I'm certainly not in that camp - I want an ironed out Vert.

wikkid

Viper Owner
Reaction score
May all the guys with money to burn get the first batch. Then when they depreciate, i look for the ones that are stil basically brand new. And they wont be hard to find. Just have to be patient...