Thread: VCO

Reply to Thread
    Viper Owner

Default VCO

Im a new member to the VCA so maybe I'm missing something. How do I get on the VCO site. I would like to get on to see the event schedule and hook up with some of the local guys. I have tried to log in with my email and password that I used for the VCA but will not work

Viper Owner

Default Re: VCO

It requires a separate login and password. You might have better luck e-mailing Mary, she might be able to help you out. I PM'ed you her e-mail address.

Where do you live in Ontario? When did you buy your viper?

Viper Owner

Thanks I'll try Mary
    i picked up my Viper late October, a 2005 Copperhead. Only was able to get it out three times, for about 300km in total so the spring can't come fast enough for me.
    I live in Newmarket so it would be great to meet up with local members and get the Vipers out

VCA Member
    Virginia / Maryland

John Malatesta is the Regional President, give him a call at 416-895-1658
    2008 Black/Dual Red Stripe ACR
    2000 Black/Silver Stripe GTS

I think that if you are in the passing lane, and not passing, your license should be revoked, and you should be forced to ride the bus until you promise to never delay the rest of us again. .. George Carlin

Viper Owner

Hey, I am having the same issue could you forward me Mary's email too?

VCA Member
    Ontario, Canada

PM coming your way....
    2002 GTS ACR, Mopar 3.73's, 20" HRE front & rear, Autoform LeMans Wing, a few other goodies

It is said to never waste a day. Thank you SRT and Mopar for living by those words and giving us the products that get us out of bed in the morning.

Oh. And red cars are slow and yellow cars rock!!

Robert

Venomiss

Never heard from anyone-be sure to write to admin@viperclub.org with any membership questions.

The VCA Ontario region should be sending you a schedule of upcoming events via email.

Viper Owner

Quote Originally Posted by pb5150 View Post
    Thanks I'll try Mary
    i picked up my Viper late October, a 2005 Copperhead. Only was able to get it out three times, for about 300km in total so the spring can't come fast enough for me.
    I live in Newmarket so it would be great to meet up with local members and get the Vipers out
    Met you at the boys night out right?

I had trouble getting on the VCO sight as well. Quit trying realy as Mary told me they are switching the forums over to Facebook. The Vco sight will be available for viewing events and other assemblies. Try Facebook and search for VCO Viper and you ll find things there. Just as to be freinds with Mary on there and she will accept you if yougive her your membership number etc.

Welcome to the club once again and we should get together. Steve is your way. The poolguy with the yellow 05 Vert I believe. Give him a shout if he gave you his number. I know I gave him mine but never called me yet the rascal. Probably busy filling pools up this time of year.

Viper Owner

Hey guys..I am here..I am going to start watch this site closer..and yes we now have spoken since then... Both Slitherv10 and pb5150 we are all good now...we can be friends...lol..Poolboyz out!!

Cheers

VCA Member
    Ontario, Canada

Yes. You do need to come on here more often! :P
    2002 GTS ACR, Mopar 3.73's, 20" HRE front & rear, Autoform LeMans Wing, a few other goodies

It is said to never waste a day. Thank you SRT and Mopar for living by those words and giving us the products that get us out of bed in the morning.

Oh. And red cars are slow and yellow cars rock!!

Robert

Viper Owner

Quote Originally Posted by Mopar Boy View Post
    Yes. You do need to come on here more often! :P
    too funny