VCO

pb5150

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Im a new member to the VCA so maybe I'm missing something. How do I get on the VCO site. I would like to get on to see the event schedule and hook up with some of the local guys. I have tried to log in with my email and password that I used for the VCA but will not work

Nitro187

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It requires a separate login and password. You might have better luck e-mailing Mary, she might be able to help you out. I PM'ed you her e-mail address.

Where do you live in Ontario? When did you buy your viper?

OP
OP
P

pb5150

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks I'll try Mary
i picked up my Viper late October, a 2005 Copperhead. Only was able to get it out three times, for about 300km in total so the spring can't come fast enough for me.
I live in Newmarket so it would be great to meet up with local members and get the Vipers out

rukcus

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey, I am having the same issue could you forward me Mary's email too?

V

Venomiss

Never heard from anyone-be sure to write to [email protected] with any membership questions.

The VCA Ontario region should be sending you a schedule of upcoming events via email.

slitherv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks I'll try Mary
i picked up my Viper late October, a 2005 Copperhead. Only was able to get it out three times, for about 300km in total so the spring can't come fast enough for me.
I live in Newmarket so it would be great to meet up with local members and get the Vipers out

Met you at the boys night out right?

I had trouble getting on the VCO sight as well. Quit trying realy as Mary told me they are switching the forums over to Facebook. The Vco sight will be available for viewing events and other assemblies. Try Facebook and search for VCO Viper and you ll find things there. Just as to be freinds with Mary on there and she will accept you if yougive her your membership number etc.

Welcome to the club once again and we should get together. Steve is your way. The poolguy with the yellow 05 Vert I believe. Give him a shout if he gave you his number. I know I gave him mine but never called me yet the rascal. Probably busy filling pools up this time of year. :smirk:

poolboyz

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey guys..I am here..I am going to start watch this site closer..and yes we now have spoken since then... Both Slitherv10 and pb5150 we are all good now...we can be friends...lol..Poolboyz out!!

Cheers

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper