IN/KY VCA Member (and NASA Racer) Ray Sweers invites you to...

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score

IN/KY VCA Member (and NASA Racer) Ray Sweers invites you to attend a very special event at his race shop...with a dyno tuner across the street !!

Ray wrote: "I verified with the owner of Accelerators (Todd Hines) that we are good to go for Saturday May 19th with a "rain date" of the 26th. I believe that if the weather report on the Friday before shows a 30% or greater chance of rain then we would shift to the rain date.

The basics of our plan is simply to have folks gather at my race shop (4717 Wyland Dr., Elkhart, IN 46516) any time they wish after 10:00 AM. I figure we can wrap things up by 5:00 PM. I will cater in lunch at noon (chicken, chips, drinks, etc.) at no charge for anyone. I will also offer a free skip shift module (we make them here at Positron) to anyone who might want one and install it here. I will have two lifts open at my shop.

Accelerators has several lifts including the one for the dyno. Todd will charge $75 for three pulls and if folks wanted to, they could schedule a "tuning session" at a later date whereby their ECU could be programmed to work perfectly with their engine. People who have headers, smooth tubes and high flow filters can benefit from such a tune where air/fuel and timing parameters are dialed in. Folks who have an aftermarket cam or head work absolutely should want a tuning session. Accelerators is a full blown service center and can do pretty much anything to a Viper. They have installed super chargers on Vipers in the past and they have done a bunch of stuff on my cars including alignments.

But, of course the focus of the event is really just to meet people and exchange Viper information. To support my racing program, I have amassed a vast number of Viper contacts for just about anything a person could be looking for. I would be happy to help folks find just about any Viper part they might be looking for.

If people have special needs for their Viper and it could be done at this event, then we could address this in advance. If they want to have their fluids changed or checked this can be done. People could bring their own stuff or we could be sure to have what they want on hand. People could get a nice chance just to look under their Vipers if they wish. It surprises me just how many folks never get to see the underneath of their cars !

We would like to extend this invitation to the Illinois VCA, Motor City Viper Owners (VCA), and Ohio VCA Members as well.

In fact...ALL VCA Members AND Viper Owners will be welcomed.

We want to encourage folks with questions/comments/suggestions to e-mail ME for additional info: [email protected]

PLEASE RSVP for this event to: [email protected] or by telephone 574-215-8777

Watch for more details in the near future !!

Looking forward to seeing everyone,

Ray Sweers"

Positron Corporation Link: http://www.positroncorp.com/contact.htm4614

RACE SHOP Address
4717 Wyland Drive
Elkhart, IN 46516

Map link for Ray's Race Shop:
http://www.mapquest.com/maps?address=4717+Wyland+Dr&city=Elkhart&state=IN&zipcode=46516

Link to Accelerators, Inc.: [url]http://myaccelerators.com/Accelerators/Accelerators_Elkhart.html[/URL]

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Weather forecast for Saturday: Elkhart...Sunny, high temp of 86 degrees.
Great day for a Viper outing !!!