Like to introduce myself

cfisler

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi the name is Corey. I live in the League City area off 518. I have been on this site for awhile just never got around to getting a paying membership until today. I have seen a couple Vipers driving around my area (blue gts and a red srt10). The first person I have met off here was Andy cause he was the only one besides me crazy enough to wake up and get to Cars n Coffee at like 645am in December.

I think off the top of my head I have met Troy, Andy, Andreas, and two other guys that I cant remember their names off the top of my head.

I make beer for a living so if there is anyone that wants or needs beer for something (graduation party, holiday party, etc) I have a good amount of it in my account at work just let me know what you are looking for and when you need it by. I dont drink too much so I give most of my beer away.

I will have to keep an eye out on the calendar to try and make it out to more events.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Vip1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Corey, have you been to the car show in kemah couple vipers there.I think i'm going to get my car out for couple hours if your out Troy

OP
OP
C

cfisler

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have heard about it, although I have never been. I would take you up on it but I am leaving to go to work in a little bit. Maybe another time

Vip1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Are you going to viper round up in Austin app. 50 cars going best 3-days of driving,track & just all around fun

OP
OP
C

cfisler

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have been thinking about it. How many from Houston is going? I imagine there is still rooms at the westin if that's the hotel people are staying at.

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Corey welcome to the board :D

Troy above was the guy I was telling you about on your side of town along with Andres, Allen and a few others. Great group of Vipers in your neck of the woods.

Andy

OP
OP
C

cfisler

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yeah I met Troy at the cars n coffee in December. I actually gave his card to my parents because they are wanting their bathroom shower redone.

OP
OP
C

cfisler

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Corey welcome to the board :D

Troy above was the guy I was telling you about on your side of town along with Andres, Allen and a few others. Great group of Vipers in your neck of the woods.

Andy
I think I'll being going wheels and tires before anything else. I'll be shooting you a pm when I can look at the website better and figure out exactly what finishes I want.

Slithr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome aboard Corey:2tu: We have a Red 03' SRT-10 off 518 in Friendswood. If you see a girl driving one, it's probably my wife .... I can't hardly keep the keys out of her hands :omg: Hope to meet ya soon!

- Alan & Belinda

Bird325

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Corey, Plan the weekend coming up at the end of March and drive on up to the Round Up in Austin. You'll get a chance to meet up with a lot of the Texas folks and spend some time having fun with your car. That was my FIRST outing with Viper guys and it's worth the trip. This one isn't sponsored by VCA, but it's one that you won't want to miss!

OP
OP
C

cfisler

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Welcome aboard Corey:2tu: We have a Red 03' SRT-10 off 518 in Friendswood. If you see a girl driving one, it's probably my wife .... I can't hardly keep the keys out of her hands :omg: Hope to meet ya soon!

- Alan & Belinda

ive seen an older gentleman drive in a red srt10 around where i live.. my parents live in brittany lakes and i live in cedar landing

OP
OP
C

cfisler

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Corey, Plan the weekend coming up at the end of March and drive on up to the Round Up in Austin. You'll get a chance to meet up with a lot of the Texas folks and spend some time having fun with your car. That was my FIRST outing with Viper guys and it's worth the trip. This one isn't sponsored by VCA, but it's one that you won't want to miss!

ive already contacted the westin and should be coming into town with the houston group. i dont know when or if they are grouping up to drive in together

VicTxV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ive already contacted the westin and should be coming into town with the houston group. i dont know when or if they are grouping up to drive in together

I sent John at the Westin your contact info. Sounds like he already called you. If not, let me know.

See you in a couple weeks.

Murray

OP
OP
C

cfisler

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I sent John at the Westin your contact info. Sounds like he already called you. If not, let me know.

See you in a couple weeks.

Murray

Yes I got the call. I returned it but he was out of the office. Should be taking care of it tomorrow.

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Howdy, I'm Eric, lived in League City from birth until 18 years old (I live in Cypress now), welcome! Look forward to meeting you in the future, watch out for those Viper characters around your area..... ;)

Vip1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Corey, be careful with the Cypress group they tend to sucker you into driving fast and maybe a little off roading and way to much fun, main ones Eric (aka-Spanky!) and his wife Casandra (aka-Team Leader) :lmao: just kiddidng they are a fun group to hang out with.

Slithr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ive seen an older gentleman drive in a red srt10 around where i live.. my parents live in brittany lakes and i live in cedar landing

Well, that couldn't have been me :omg: I'm much younger and more handsome than that :D Wes, (Friendswood Coupe) sold his 04' Red vert to someone in Clear Lake we've seen it around also.

PS. the South side guys usually meet at the Exxon/Home Depot (I-45N @ Eldorado) when starting a caravan, we're looking forward to the Austin run :drive:

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Corey, be careful with the Cypress group they tend to sucker you into driving fast and maybe a little off roading and way to much fun, main ones Eric (aka-Spanky!) and his wife Casandra (aka-Team Leader) :lmao: just kiddidng they are a fun group to hang out with.

Hey wait! I always drive 55........................In 1st gear...... :D

OP
OP
C

cfisler

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I bought the car not to drive the speed limit haha. That is what my 2010 civic is for. At 100 the car is just getting started. I haven't gone faster then 170 so I will not be shocked.

OP
OP
C

cfisler

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well, that couldn't have been me :omg: I'm much younger and more handsome than that :D Wes, (Friendswood Coupe) sold his 04' Red vert to someone in Clear Lake we've seen it around also.

PS. the South side guys usually meet at the Exxon/Home Depot (I-45N @ Eldorado) when starting a caravan, we're looking forward to the Austin run :drive:

Sounds good. That is 10 minutes from my house.

wes

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My names Wes. I live off of 646 in League City and have a Blue/Silver coupe. I'm sure I'll see you around

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Ha, just saw this. I'm Rob, my wife Brenda and I live in Katy (for now). The Houston club is pretty good, although I am the only one who doesn't drive fast. Have a Yellow/ blk stripes 09.

OP
OP
C

cfisler

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I think I met you and your son at December cars n coffee.

Ha, just saw this. I'm Rob, my wife Brenda and I live in Katy (for now). The Houston club is pretty good, although I am the only one who doesn't drive fast. Have a Yellow/ blk stripes 09.