Dodge Viper Die Cast RARE hard to find FLY slot car Johnny Lightning 300+ Lot of Stuf

C O D Y

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I posted an ad in the classifieds here, but also wanted to psot in the forums to see if anyone wanted this collection. It's been in storage for a LONG time and needs a new home.

Over 300 Die Cast Dodge Viper collectibles. Some of these are SUPER rare and hard to find. There are several items I've never ever seen for sale on ebay or anywhere else. Included are FLY Slot Cars, VOI, Johnny Lightning, Racing Champion, Hot Wheels, Testors models, Remote controlled cars, Burago, Fine Pewter, Impossible to find Metal Body Kits, Thunder Jets, autoart, Matchbox and more. Sizes from 1:64 to 1:18. These were collected about 15 years ago and put in boxes never having seen the light of day. I've spent several THOUSANDS on these cars and that was over a decade ago.

There's around 150 pounds of die cast here. Local pick up would be great however if you want it shipped I will box them up and get them ready. It might be better to ship with a freight company. I will deliver to a local freight company or greyhound if that helps. Feel free to ask any questions or make offer. Thanks for taking the time to look.

You can see LOTS of photos in my ebay auction (item
You must be registered for see images attach
0843926646), but PLEASE do not bid and email me directly if you want to work a deal. I do not want to pay any more fees to ebay.

Thanks!

Cody 360-772-5555 or email cody (at) columbiasigns ( D O T ) com

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Dodge Viper Die Cast RARE hard to find FLY slot car Johnny Lightning 300+ Lot of

I would need the Revell 1:25 GTS and RT/10, don't suppose you ship overseas :)

OP
OP
C O D Y

C O D Y

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Dodge Viper Die Cast RARE hard to find FLY slot car Johnny Lightning 300+ Lot of

If I'm not able to sell the collection as a package, I'll look in to the cost of shipping overseas.

Thanks!

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score

man, nice collection :omg:

glwts

Chelseasnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score

soooooooooooo what is your best offer so far? you can always divide up the lot into smaller lots. i think you would have a better time selling

OP
OP
C O D Y

C O D Y

Enthusiast
Reaction score

You might be right, it might be best to break it up to smaller lots. So far the only offer is $200.

soooooooooooo what is your best offer so far? you can always divide up the lot into smaller lots. i think you would have a better time selling

keda nupen

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Do you have a lot of the 1/18 scale cars, if so I would be very interested in that lot. My e-mail is nupenk@AOL,com and I'm in Virginia.

OP
OP
C O D Y

C O D Y

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Sale Pending.... Thanks guys!

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score

For the complete collection?

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score

That's cool, congrats! It's not often that complete collections sell for what the person is asking :)

Now that people can start hijacking, I am still looking for a Revell GTS and RT/10.

Chelseasnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score

what did the set go for?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper