Prebuy Inspection on a GTS in Houston

themightyviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone have a suggestion as to who I can call to do a prebuy inspection in the Houston, TX area on a GTS I am seriously considering to purchase? I live in Florida and would like to have someone reliable who knows what they are looking at inspect it before I make a deposit and fly out there. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Dave

Goatman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Bernie Katz @ Viper Exchange should be able to hook you up

[email protected]

I second that. Bernie was very helpful when I bought my RT last October, even looked up the history and original color as my 94 was painted to look like a 96 white with blue stripes. It took a little over an hour in and out with the Viper tech, very thorough. Good luck with the GTS.

VicTxV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I second that. Bernie was very helpful when I bought my RT last October, even looked up the history and original color as my 94 was painted to look like a 96 white with blue stripes. It took a little over an hour in and out with the Viper tech, very thorough. Good luck with the GTS.

Third this if you need more convincing. :2tu:

OP
OP
T

themightyviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you all. I very much appreciate your quick responses. This helps a lot and makes it easier for me to put down a deposit with confidence. I'll contact Bernie today.

V

Venomiss

Thank you all. I very much appreciate your quick responses. This helps a lot and makes it easier for me to put down a deposit with confidence. I'll contact Bernie today.

Did you buy your Viper?
We hope Bernie told you a bit about the Viper Club of America with your purchase.
Pictures if you have them!

jwolf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When I bought mine I had the local Dodge Dealer do Certified used car inspection on it, it cost me $100