Saturday AM Arrival at Round-up

Silver04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is anyone else arriving Saturday AM at the upcoming Austin Round-up or am I the only ****? Thinking of showing-up by 9AM - is this too early, late, or Goldilocks just right?

If any other folks from SA are going up on Saturday I would be interested in caravaning together so we can stop traffic on 35.

VicTxV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That should be a good time to show up. There is a drivers meeting at 9:30 and we are rolling out around 10. That will give you plenty of time to top off the tank.....90 miles to the next stop.

MikeG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is anyone else arriving Saturday AM at the upcoming Austin Round-up or am I the only ****? Thinking of showing-up by 9AM - is this too early, late, or Goldilocks just right?

If any other folks from SA are going up on Saturday I would be interested in caravaning together so we can stop traffic on 35.

[Goldilocks just right].

I'm arriving Friday evening ..... so I guess that makes me one of the "Three Bears".
I'm on my own - wife's in Berlin. So who knows what condition I (or my head) will be in Saturday morning? :crazy2:

VicTxV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
[Goldilocks just right].

I'm arriving Friday evening ..... so I guess that makes me one of the "Three Bears".
I'm on my own - wife's in Berlin. So who knows what condition I (or my head) will be in Saturday morning? :crazy2:

Lol...I'm flying solo on this trip also.

OP
OP
S

Silver04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ha ha - thanks for the info! Please make sure your livers are ready to for Saturday night too, ok? I need a beer!!

Bird325

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just DON'T go to sleep! :D

See you guys in a couple of weeks ... this RoundUp is looking like it may be one of the best yet. Last I heard from Ryan, it's at 80 people and 60 cars. COME ON, END OF THE MONTH!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper