Thread: 2012 SRT Track experience.....

Reply to Thread
    Viper Owner

Thumbs up 2012 SRT Track experience.....

I just got this note from SRT....
    Note -- This is free if you purchased a NEW SRT vehicle in the past year!

The SRT Track Experience will make a stop in the Pacific Northwest, on Friday, April 20 through Sunday, April 22, as the fully interactive and hands-on educational experience rolls into Pacific Raceways in Kent, Wash.

The SRT Track Experience bundles a full day of on-track driving with in-classroom learning, with the pros from Driving Experiences serving as the instructors. Many of the trademarks of SRT vehicles are taught during the SRT Track Experience. Handling, cornering, braking and safety are all covered in-depth during the time in the classroom and behind the wheel. SRT owners and enthusiasts utilize the full potential and performance of the current SRT line-up in a structured and safe environment during the Track Experience.

Best of all, SRT vehicles used during the Track Experience are provided for participants, and the cost of the event is covered in the purchase price of your SRT vehicle.

For more information and to register, visit www.driveSRT.com.

See you at the track!

Enjoy--
    PBR

Viper Owner

Default Re: 2012 SRT Track experience.....

I did the SRT track experience twice, once for the Viper, and again for an SRT-8 Challenger. Awesome fun track day. Cool people, cool cars, great staff, highly recommend you go. The SRT-8 Jeep is unbelievable!

Viper Owner

My dad just got his new SRT Jeep, you might see the two of us there.

Viper Owner

Highly recommended - take you wife and settle the "who's a better driver" argument once and for all! Unfortunately my wife is a better drag racer than I am, by a lot. When it comes to making turns I'm on top. However in the Challenger shoot-out I barely beat her by half a Challenger, whew! (she wiped out 2 cones so I would have won regardless, but when it comes to you wife, if she beats you into the box she wins, cone count or not )

If you can try to go to a track you've never been to - good way to experience a new track without all the expense of dragging your car out there.

Viper Owner

Anyone know why isn't it available in Canada? I know I could attend at a location close to me but at a cost, and I believe we get driven around as opposed to actually driving. Makes no sense seeing as the bulk of the SRT's are made in my backyard and we probably pay more for the vehicles too.

Viper Owner

Give them a call - they are a very small group of folks that put this on. Being a Viper & SRT-300 owner, they will probably make accommodations.

BTW: A little tip - if you can go to a Friday event they usually have less than half the drivers of the Sat/Sun events. This means MORE track time & FRESH tires & brakes. I will say the 2006 experience I went to was better than the 2009 event. Keep in mind the format was a little different & Chrysler was going thru that bankruptcy/Fiat crap. They give out awesome prices to the winners of each module (CAI's, Exhausts, etc....).

Viper Owner

Quote Originally Posted by Golfer15 View Post
    .... we probably pay more for the vehicles too.
    It's because the Canadian money falls apart. I thought it was a "tooney" because it was 2 looneys, not because the middle fell out and you had 2 coins.....

I'm J/K, being a smarty pants. I studied the Canadian UAW a bunch in labor relations classes & we all love the Ford Windsor engines!