Any Forum Viper Attend The TX2TK12?

drl650

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking on some Forums it looks like an event where alot of serious HP rides get together? Along with alot of idiots? Just curious how the Viper did at this event. I saw vids of a 7 sec pass along with a few 8s passes and severl in the 9s. The Vids I have seen are mostly GTRs, Lambos and Supras. For what they call street cars that is some serious times? I do not like or agree with the street running I dont understand how they run so many passes without any police? But the Drag racing at the track looked great... also anyone heading to the next Mile run event?

F8L SNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know of anyone who attended (the drag racing portion) of the TX2K12. I was there running the MSR (roadcourse event) and unfortunately had an electrical problem in the second session. I had the fastest time in the first session, 3rd fastest in the second session with the issue popping up ending my day.

I saw Hollywood with his TT Viper from Dallas and Tiago with his TT Viper from Houston out at the night meet but have not heard they ran anyone.

Last edited:

Vital Velocity

Viper Owner
Reaction score
There was about 4 vipers running at the quarter mile....i believe mostly low 10's and some 9's? I was there doing some photography and had my viper out there but didnt run

OP
OP
D

drl650

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have seen two pics of a black Viper on the NAGTROC forum maybe someone here? I am very impressed of the Horsepower some of these rides have. I am looking forward to buying my first Viper later this year.

Tiago

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Black Viper was probably Hollywood.

That night meet was a cluster****. We got some good runs in after that though :D
I was playing camera car.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper