Laguna Seca Track Day

72hemi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have been invited to join the So Cal VCA at Laguna Seca for a track event with Speed Ventures. The So Cal VCA is coming into Monterey on Thursday evening and running on Friday June 29th and Saturday June 30th. You are welcome to sign up for either or both days, or if you really want to get some laps in at Laguna Seca you can run all 3 days Friday through Sunday. The cost for this event is $290 for Friday, $320 for Saturday and $320 for Sunday. Track days like these are a great experience as you get to push your car in a safe environment and don’t have to worry about going to jail. To register for the event click the link below. If you have not set up a profile with Speed Ventures you will have to create one prior to registering. Creating the profile is free and takes only a few minutes to complete. As more details become available I will post them. Sign up as soon as possible as space is limited and this event will fill up fast.

Thanks to Maurice's connection at the Intercontinental Hotel, we will get a slightly better rate and VIP status. Jessika can get us a rate of $225.00 for an inland view room and
$315.00 for an ocean view.

Here are her instructions for making a reservation:

I think our best option will be to handle these as individual reservations instead of a contracted block, so you will not be held liable for anyone who does not follow through on their reservation. Please go ahead and have the individuals email me with their name, arrival, departure, parking needs, a credit card to confirm, and any special requests. I will have our VIP Rooms Coordinator make all of these reservations, and they will be noted with the proper VIP status. We’ll just need to have these reservations made within the next couple of weeks to guarantee the special rate.

I can offer a rate of $315 for anyone wishing to upgrade to Ocean Views.

Thanks!

Jessika

Jessika Neufeld-Ortiz, CMP
Sales Manager
INTERCONTINENTAL THE CLEMENT MONTEREY
Tel: +1 831 642 2015
Fax: +1 831 375 4501
Mobile: +1 831 402 2105
Email: [email protected]

750 Cannery Row, Monterey, CA 93940
Tel: +1 831 375 4500

rw99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm driving both days -- can't wait to run my favorite track with my Viper brothers. I'll most likely stay at the Intercontinental Thurs/Fri nights; covered parking is key!

This is also a chance to enjoy "Concours de Fromage" on Friday evening in the paddock; a wine and cheese tasting benefit for Heifer International (one of my favorite charities)

Aaron, just $10 at the infield gate to watch. And check out Speed Ventures' event page to see each day's registered cars/drivers, this will be a nice field.

Rich

OP
OP
72hemi

72hemi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thread bump. This event is getting closer and space is running out. If you plan on attending, sign up now.

OP
OP
72hemi

72hemi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
According to Speed Ventures website there are currently 8 Vipers signed up to run on Friday and 6 on Saturday, plus there is a very wide variety of other vehicles signed up for this event as well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acmeinfolabs