Wow, Michelin Pilot Super Sports - $1495 shipped! Finally dumped my run flats...

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be looking for rubber by the end of summer... I still a have a few thou. left on my PS2s.

Is there's any chance of getting a good deal on shoes for my old viper at VOI?

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be looking for rubber by the end of summer... I still a have a few thou. left on my PS2s.

Is there's any chance of getting a good deal on shoes for my old viper at VOI?

Unless vendor(s) will give a "last chance" before a price increase, I doubt it. Depends on availability. I'm gonna guess tires will take another price increase before then. Get 'em while you can (and before our "Year of the Dragon/Tail of the Dragon Event" . That's a great price. .02

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
^ Agreed, that is a great price. It's time for me to buy. I'll just sore 'em for a few months... As for the 'dragon', that may be my last ride on the old PS2s (not too old, just three years). That's a 1500 mile roadtrip for me and all on the twisties! I'll be rolling home bald (again :rolleyes:)...

Cheers

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Next stop,....Walmart for mount/balance :D

Amazing.

So many people on these forums will trash a Factory authorized dealers service department for some sub-par performance, then I see posts about going to Wal-Mart. $1500.00 + for tires another $4000.00 for the wheels, and then go to the lowest price tire center they can find.

Maybe I didn't pick up on the sarcasm?

There is no flame intended, honest. I just don't understand the logic.

(sorry for hijacking your thread, congrats on the great deal!)

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There you go. :)

Sly,
Thank you.

Steve, I WAS being sarcastic because there was another thread about the same time about someone leaving their Viper at Walmart for tires (or something like that) :dunno:

Now, If only Walmart would fix the tune I had them put on my VEC.......:D

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sly,
Thank you.

Steve, I WAS being sarcastic because there was another thread about the same time about someone leaving their Viper at Walmart for tires (or something like that) :dunno:

Now, If only Walmart would fix the tune I had them put on my VEC.......:D

Good. I thought that might be the case, but after the last thread, I was worried there was another Wal-Mart customer here.

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They can't even take care of the wheels on their shopping carts. I wouldn't trust 'em with my DD.
I only take mine to the best, most highly respecting, wheel/tire guy that will do my work for free.....ME! :D