May 19th Woodstock, NY Viper Run

CT GTS SCUBAPRO

Viper Owner
Reaction score
For some of us it is return to Woodstock. I have put together a scenic tour of PA and NY enroute to the Woodstock Museum in Bethel, NY. It will originate in Matamoras, PA where PA, NY, and NJ meet. I am hoping this geographical location will draw a large Viper showing. I have reserved a block of rooms at the Best Western Hotel in Matamoras Best Western Inn At Hunt's Landing or 570-491-2400 for the 18th and also the 19th of May for those who would like to make a weekend of it. You must book no later than April 19th to get the special rate of (to be announced) per night which includes a breakfast buffet. You can book either night or both, but be sure to mention Viper Club to get this discount. If you are going to stay, you may want to take in the quaint town of Milford, Pa. Home with it's wonderful shops and restaurants.
We will be leaving the hotel on Saturday morning around 9:15 AM for the scenic route 97 in NY traveling through Hawks Nest (see Attachment). The total travel time will be around three hours. We will be transversing the Delaware River into PA and then Back into NY arriving at the Woodstock Museum in Bethel NY. The Museum at Bethel Woods | Official Site .There will be a deli there for us to have lunch. At around 4:00 after touring the meseum, we will all head out for dinner at the Eldred Preserve Eldred Preserve Outdoor Resort: Hunting, Fishing, Shooting where fresh water trout is serverd some 15 different ways. If you are attending this tour, be sure to book your room early for the the rooms will book quickly. I hope to see you there. If you plan on attending dinner, please let me know so I can give a head count to the restaurant. :usa::2tu::usa:
paperclip.png
Attached Thumbnails

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like it would be a 125 mile loop for me. So everybody just goes their own way from Bethel or I guess some folks will cruise back to Matamoras ?

OP
OP
C

CT GTS SCUBAPRO

Viper Owner
Reaction score
We will go to dinner as a group. It is up to each of us to do whatever afterwards. I will post room rates today. This is why i wanted to reserve rooms for both Friday and Saturday to give everyone an option of staying the night after the Cruise. There is a lot to see and do in Milford, PA. I hope to see you there.
Thank you,

OP
OP
C

CT GTS SCUBAPRO

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The room rate is $109.00 and includes a great buffet breakfast. Be sure to mention Viper Club to get the discount. the cut off date for the special rate is 04-18-12. If you are "in for dinner" let me know. I need a head count.

CSXT802

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The room rate is $109.00 and includes a great buffet breakfast. Be sure to mention Viper Club to get the discount. the cut off date for the special rate is 04-18-12. If you are "in for dinner" let me know. I need a head count.
My wife and I would like to attend the dinner.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper