3/31/12 Hunt Valley Cars and Coffee 7:30-9:30am

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wanted to pass this along...there will be another local Cars and Coffee starting up this spring, but this time it's north of Baltimore. Not sure how many guys can make it, but so far via the FaceBook link, there are already over 130 cars planning to attend. There seems to be a good mix of cars, which for me, I enjoy. While I love the Viper, I see one every day in my own garage:rolaugh:

It will continue on all year, and will be the last Saturday of each month...here is the FaceBook link, Flyer, and below is a map of the current parking location. There is no need to RSVP or anything, as with any C&C, it's very informal...but it would be cool to see some Vipers represented:usa:

FaceBook Link
https://www.facebook.com/events/240314176055770

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sent out. I imagine if the turn out is decent we can just roll into our schedule.

OP
OP
A

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome...before that becomes "official", lets see how parking/organization is. Everything sounds good so far though...the guy putting it together is a respected member on 6speedonline

DaDood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd be down for it (pending a couple of weekend schedule items!). Hank/Slayer: You guys want to cruise up together?

DaDood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Really wanted to hit this up, but weather is not looking so good... Might have to wait for next one.

OP
OP
A

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm going to officially set my alarm and check it out, but it's certainly looking like a wash out...

DaDood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ended up being a no-go for me. Dry around me, but I saw that Hunt Valley got a lot more rain a few hours before. Any one make it up there? How was the turnout?

Gus Strakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ended up being a no-go for me. Dry around me, but I saw that Hunt Valley got a lot more rain a few hours before. Any one make it up there? How was the turnout?

It was a wash out for me too. My son went in his Subaru, and my nephew went with his corvette. They said about 50+ cars showed up, including STI's, vettes, porsche, some ferraris, 2 Vipers (don't know who they were), and a Ford GT, and some older muscle cars. The organizers have agreed to do it again next Saturday due to the weather, and that this may turn out to be a weekly (not monthly) event. Stay tuned...

DaDood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Weather looks awesome for next weekend. The car is all detailed; new wheels are on; I am there!

DaDood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since they've got construction at Hunt Valley this weekend, I'll be at Maple Lawn. Anyone else going?

SlayerLS1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, I've seen really varied forecasts so I guess we will just have to see how it turns out. This is the coldest I've ever seen late April.

SlayerLS1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Family stuff has come up...can't make this one tomorrow. I'll see you guys on Sunday.