Viper Tech Needed.... anyone know any?

2005 SRT-10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am from Albany, NY and plan on purchasing an extended warranty (Chrysler Max Care) but I dont think there are any dealerships near me that can honor the warranty because there are no Viper Techs on staff to work on the car. I called Albany Dodge but their Viper tech is leaving in 3 weeks.

Any thoughts? Am I correct in the information that in order to honor the warranty it needs to be a Dodge Dealership with a Viper tech?

mgeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck Tator is going to re-do recall work on my 98 and get paid for it from Chrysler, I'm not sure if that extends to warrenty work but it's certainly worth a try and a call. I know he's over 2 hours away from you but I will say it's well worth it. He and Rob are the best in the business.

JPL

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Chuck Tator is going to re-do recall work on my 98 and get paid for it from Chrysler, I'm not sure if that extends to warrenty work but it's certainly worth a try and a call. I know he's over 2 hours away from you but I will say it's well worth it. He and Rob are the best in the business.

+1
I've known Chuck for over 10 years, and as stated before, the best in the business.

OP
OP

2005 SRT-10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys! I'm actually dropping my car off to Chuck this weekend for some upgrade work. Chuck was the one to point me in the direction of the gentleman who sold me the extended warranty. However, I believe that as it stands right now his work might not be covered by the warranty. I think he said he is working on that but we'll see. He is about 2.5hrs from me and although he would be the one I trust most with my car I just want to see if there is anyone local that can do work in case god forbid something happens and I have to get it towed or fixed quickly.

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well thats if he gets back from the UK.....

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:
OP
OP

2005 SRT-10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes he definitely is. My car is with him now. And I will certainly take it to him every chance I get but for something to happen he is 2.5 hours away so it isn't something I can just "drop off" if I needed quick warranty work for any reason. Doesn't look like I have much up here.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper