Drag Strip Track Rental at Palm Beach International Raceway – April 22th, 2012

FikseGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are renting the Drag Strip at Palm Beach International Raceway again – April 22th, 2012

We had two Vipers and a few other Mopars out last time. We will be giving away a Racelogic Performancebox (VBOX) valued at $499 to one lucky racer via a live drawing during the event, register below!

http://www.streetcardrags.com/

MoparBoyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
whats the turnout looking like this year? I'd love to drive down, but not for only 2 Vipers showing up.

EDIT: just saw the website, nice list of cars there!

OP
OP
F

FikseGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yea, this Veyron ran 10.1 @ 139 MPH last time out, he only wants to race exotics, we are trying to setup and Aventador vs Veyron run.... and we'll have a SLR that runs in the 9's as well.....

as for Vipers, seems like a lot of 'show and shine' lately....

ivanrho

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Due to the rain last time around, it is set for THIS SUNDAY, same time, same place.

If you're not running, still come out to see some really nice and super fast cars.

JnM_SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I gotta say I was VERY disappointed with the turn out ...
NO SLR RENNtech
NO Adventador
NO Veyron
NO Viper ACR
NO X5M RENNtech

Fiske were you driving up your GT around 3pm? I saw a Red/White GT heading North on the Turnpike at about 3pm. I left a little after 2 because the racing was OK at best ... The last time out was WAYYYY better. Hopefully the next event will have more.

JnM_SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didn't think ADV.1 was going to run their Ferrari. I over heard them talking that they were having a lot of camber issues with the front of the car and at high speeds the car shakes like crazy. Nice run against the Viper, do you know if any work was done to the Viper? The race was close ... 2 10ths

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper