New teaser Facebook 2013 likes in 2013 minutes

orsini112

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just like the title says, if the SRT facebook page gets 2013 likes in 2013 minute on their status, they will release a new teaser image. What do you think it will be of?

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Eh, tired of playing their silly game! I for one, will not rush over their site and "like" them!

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just like the title says, if the SRT facebook page gets 2013 likes in 2013 minute on their status, they will release a new teaser image. What do you think it will be of?

Yo Steve, did you ever end up getting new wheels for this year?

kdaviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
any free marketing is good marketing in my book. all it takes is the spare time of some SRT interns and a little spare time from SRT fans.

JackDud

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"We're on-pace in our quest for 2013 new Facebook fans in 2013 minutes to unlock a Viper teaser that some call "quite revealing". Recruit your friends to join the effort. 22,246 fans is our target. The race is on." - :rolleyes:

SlayerLS1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Like it or not, social media is a cheap way to reach a large number of people. Younger potential buyers are very connected, and getting the SRT brand in their thoughts is certainly helpful to future sales.

OP
OP
O

orsini112

Viper Owner
Reaction score
They did say that this next "teaser" will be reavealing. We will see. Or maybe we wont, if they dont make their goal of new likes.

BigDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm just tired of the whole teaser trend all together. I think I'll wait for the reveal.

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Their poor marketing continue.....
..... continuing the trend along with the poor quality trend. Consumer reports ranked Chrysler dead last amongst 13 manufacturers.:crazy2:

I for one, couldn't care about an ultra closeup of a gas cap perhaps. Oh ya! Just look at that fantastic gas cap! I must have the Viper V for that stunning gas cap. It's on my 2012 must have lists.:dunno: Stupid social marketing.

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Sorry - done playing the game. Guess we'll leave it up to the teens that play on facebook that will have sooo much money to purchase a Gen 5 Viper.

kdaviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's not Just about the Viper, it's about building a fanbase and brand recognition for SRT. They need to be recognized as a seperate brand, because that's what they are now. And remember guys, you were all teenagers once.

BigDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's not Just about the Viper, it's about building a fanbase and brand recognition for SRT. They need to be recognized as a seperate brand, because that's what they are now. And remember guys, you were all teenagers once.

I was a teenager once and the Viper was my favorite car. Do you know how much I needed marketing? None. The car itself was all the marketing I needed...never saw a commercial or advertisement. I saw one on display at the huge mall in Edmonton while on vacation and I saw one by the galleria in Houston back in 1992 = Sold.

I'm biased however and despise marketing, even more so the fact that it works so well. The more marketing I see the more I'm turned away from something; it symbolizes the masses to me. Then again, I've always gone against the grain and my wife tells me I'm "off". LOL

But I know what you're saying..

Silver04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What's Facebook?

I would imagine that marketing the Viper is similar to marketing for "Star Wars"...Not really needed, but you'll never hear a Marketing Geek acknowledge that.

Thanks for sharing! Let us know what the tease is if they reach the # later today.

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Facebook allows criminal predators to more efficiently detect and locate potential victims. It is amazing to me how incredibly naive those people are who publicly disclose all sorts of intimite personal data on Facebook together with their photo.

kdaviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Facebook allows criminal predators to more efficiently detect and locate potential victims. It is amazing to me how incredibly naive those people are who publicly disclose all sorts of intimite personal data on Facebook together with their photo.
I take it you've never looked at Facebook's privacy settings?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dsalameh