Just joined the VCA.

TonyCool

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi,

I just joined the Washington VCA and just wanted to say hello. I meet a few members last year at Maggiano's when Charley took me for my first SRT10 ride. I bought Street Serpent #3 last week: http://forums.viperclub.org/threads/652014-I-bought-my-new-viper-today.-What-an-awesome-day.

The car is still in Iowa and it will take a few weeks to get here but I figured I would get my membership now rather than later and see what's it like to be part of the club. I'm looking forward to get to meet you all, learn about Viper ownership from all of you, go to some of the events and have tons of fun.

Tony

Last edited:

Slithr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome aboard Tony! Congrats on the beautiful Viper you just purchased, welcome to the longest few weeks of your life :omg:

Last edited:

FastZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome - You'll make all your membership dues back and then some with savings from VCA vendors, especially with the Venom level.....

PacificSEASnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As it turns out - there aren't too many forum rats in WA:)

Welcome & congrats!!

If you can make it Saturday (and if you haven't already done so) PM Steve for address/phone for the spring meeting details. (SmokinViperGTS)

:drive::drive::drive::drive::drive:

SlayerLS1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome! I'm fairly new too, and I have to say I'm impressed so far. Venom discounts, viper magazines, good events, VOI...love it!

Y2K10 SRT#39

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony - We all are looking forward to meeting you! It is GOOD that it will be a few weeks before that serpent will be here...perhaps it will dry out (6.5" of rain so far this month) before it gets here.
A small run to Olympia might get you used to the car when you get it!!

PBR

OP
OP
T

TonyCool

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcoming guys. Can wait to meet some of you and see your cars :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadlick32