Glynn is back!

ViperGeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glynn, maybe our state's only respected Viper Tech, is back working at a Chrysler dealership. He's at Centennial Chrysler Jeep on Arapahoe Rd. Took both Vipers in today for him to do some maintenance on. Great experience. Jim (service manager), Tim (service coordinator for Vipers), and Glynn were all terrific. And its nice they are only a few miles from my home. I'm loving the Viper experience again!!!

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yup.great news for you,gotta make you feel a ton better when you take it in!!!!:hail:

OP
OP
V

ViperGeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So my wife and I went over to Centennial to pick up my ACR from service. We ended up walking around the lot looking at Grand Cherokees. We have a silver 2011 GC with a six. Decided to upgrade to a 2012 GC with a V8. See the Viper does indeed create sales for other Chrysler divisions. Yea, and I spent $1,400 dollars having Glynn change brake and oil lines to braided stainless and doing complete maintenance on the car. I think Centennia's decision to hire him is already paying off big time! By the way got a great deal (I think) on the 2012 GC, ask for Thomas Littleton.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper