Dyno Day! Saturday April 21'st

351carlo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The weather forecast looks good! We should be in for a great day.

Hope to see some others up there. Introduce yourself, I'll be running the sign ups and yelling.

SlayerLS1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like my car won't be ready yet, so I'm gonna take the sleep I need for work Saturday night (I sleep 7am-3pm or so).

It should be ready tuesday or wednesday, though. I know it's a stretch but if anyone is willing to help me get there on tues or wednesday, it would be a huge help. Obviously I'd get your gas, tolls, lunch, etc.

It's a clean shop and the guys there are very friendly....a good place to be familiar with! Have fun guys.

swexlin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sorry we won't see you. Just as well, I believe most of us will be outta there by mid-afternoon, as that is when the rain is scheduled to start. I watched this evening's forecast on all four local channels, and depending on who you believe, rain and showers beginning anywhere from 3 pm on.

So, I think we'll have a nice morning and lunch, with some good cars on the dyno!

swexlin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks to Carlo and the crew for a fun day. A lot of cars, and some impressive builds on a couple of those Z06s. Slayer, saw your car on the lift, and the Belangers on the workbench ready to be installed.

SlayerLS1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks to Carlo and the crew for a fun day. A lot of cars, and some impressive builds on a couple of those Z06s. Slayer, saw your car on the lift, and the Belangers on the workbench ready to be installed.

Oh good! Pics I've seen made it look like a great time. I liked the Dyno Day cake. :)

DaDood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn the freakin' weather man and his "Oh, we're going to have rain today!". What a joke! Glad to hear it was a good time, but pissed I stayed home out of the "rain".

OP
OP
M

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn the freakin' weather man and his "Oh, we're going to have rain today!". What a joke! Glad to hear it was a good time, but pissed I stayed home out of the "rain".

The same thing happened to my "Oil Change Day", Threat of rain never came. Tough events here in Delaware, we are due for a good day !

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pics?
Pics?

Spent my day laying tile....and my back's killin' me! Welcome to my world...

SlayerLS1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's probably because I didn't come. Every time I've been through Delaware it's been raining hard!

351carlo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for coming out guys. Pics are linked from the Facebook page in post 1. Long day but well worth it.

Would be glad to host a smaller gathering for just us in the future. Would be fun.

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I should be down for the next one. Was busy today around the house and a bday party. If my snake was drivable then I would have made alittle time to stop by but im still working the kinks out of my exhaust system.

See yall at CrusinOC May 17,18,19,20.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper