Dyno Day! Saturday April 21'st

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This event is located in North Wilmington Delaware. Just minutes from the PA state line and Minutes from Jersey. Only a couple miles off I95.

Dyno day April 21'st at R.P.M. Race Proven Motorsports. Many of you know 351Carlo from our site. He was nice enough to show me around the shop today. I needed some MOTUL600 brake fluid and he was the only guy around that had some for me today. (Thanks)

He reminded me they are having a DYNO day on April 21'st.
* Plenty of food
* Great people
* Dyno pulls for only $50.00 (two pulls)
* Very knowledgeable and respectful staff to help with the handling of your car
* clean well lit shop
* Did I mention food!

Even if you are not interested in seeing what your car will pull, it is great fun watching the performance of other cars. They had several cars in the shop today that make over 1000 horsepower. They have had as many as 200 cars there in the past, so this should be a great event.

There are still many of you I have not met yet, I look forward to meeting more Viper owners. what a great opportunity to get out and meet new people!

I am sure Carlo will chime in here and give us some more information.

Here is a link to their Facebook page for more information: https://www.facebook.com/events/382592261765229/

Last edited:

DaDood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I might be interested in doing this. I'll have to check the calendar. Might be fun just to drive up!

SlayerLS1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be there if they let me pick up my car that day. Dropping it off that Wednesday. May need a ride up there if that's the case. ;)

351carlo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Steve!

Even if you're not interested in strapping your car down, we welcome everyone to come out and just have a good time. There's no cost to eating our food, so just enjoy the day and meet some other enthusiasts.

The $50 will get you two pulls with A/F. Since I'm a geek, I'll gladly provide the Dynojet run files via Email so you can compare to any prior pulls, or even each other with the free WinPep 7 Dynojet software.

DaDood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Passed on event this weekend so I go next weekend. Should be a good time! Looking forward to the show at the end of the month to at Baysox Stadium.

SlayerLS1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone up for giving me a ride up there if my car is ready that day? My car is getting some work done there. :)

DaDood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey John,

I can probably give you a ride up/back. We live pretty close.

Thanks Swexlin! Nice to know I can invite some friends along.

Anyone up for giving me a ride up there if my car is ready that day? My car is getting some work done there. :)

DaDood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
60% chance for rain on Saturday....

Mopar Steve: Mother nature apparently does not want any events near you to happen!

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Mopar Steve: Mother nature apparently does not want any events near you to happen!

Hopefully the weather forecast will change by then. But 60% chance of rain would effect attendance.

OP
OP
M

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Ha! I fooled mother nature this weekend and drove 1500 miles round trip to take the Viper to Road Atlanta for the NARRA event. I'll post up some pic's in another thread later today. Weather was awesome.

Sadly, weather this weekend looks tough. We will see what happens.

swexlin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Dyno is an indoor event. Been through this many times with our dyno shows for my truck club.

If it's raining, I'll just be rockin' the Grand Marquis, since I wasn't planning on dynoing anyway.

OP
OP
M

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just spoke with Fran. He said for me to call him on Thursday, and he will make a decision if there will be a rain date possibly a week later.

This is an indoor event, but if everyone brings their " Grand Marquis" (daily driver) there wont be much of an entertaining event.

Keep an eye on this thread for updates as the week/weather progresses.

.....TBC.....

swexlin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just spoke with Fran. He said for me to call him on Thursday, and he will make a decision if there will be a rain date possibly a week later.

This is an indoor event, but if everyone brings their " Grand Marquis" (daily driver) there wont be much of an entertaining event.

Keep an eye on this thread for updates as the week/weather progresses.

.....TBC.....

Agreed. However, my next 3 Saturdays are booked with shows. Steve, call me later in the week if it's on and you need me to help out in any way.

viper067

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unfortunately I don't think my car will be back in action yet ... Will need to get it on a dyno when it's running again.

SlayerLS1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well...my car will be in attendance at the dyno day. Whether it's ready or not, we will see. They said they would call me Friday to let me know if they could finish it by the dyno day.

OP
OP
M

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are good to go for diner day. The vent will be held on schedule as planned. I look forward to seeing you all there.

swexlin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Latest forecast is for a nice morning, with showers starting late afternoon, so we should get this in. I'll probably be buggin' out by 3 or so to beat the rain home. Don't normally mind getting the snake caught in the rain, just that she's already "relatively" clean for the Hershey show next week.

See you guys tomorrow!

DaDood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Same here! I'll try to come early to see the show.

Latest forecast is for a nice morning, with showers starting late afternoon, so we should get this in. I'll probably be buggin' out by 3 or so to beat the rain home. Don't normally mind getting the snake caught in the rain, just that she's already "relatively" clean for the Hershey show next week.

See you guys tomorrow!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper