KY Cars and coffee and meeting

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Hi, Jay...I am hoping Stretch jumps in here for an update.

The regular weekly/monthly events of this type are covered in the sticky at the top of this page in this thread:

http://forums.viperclub.org/threads/643712-IN-KY-VCA-Fair-Weather-Weekly-Monthly-Car-Gatherings-Info

If you mean the C & C at Prospect, I think that it takes place on the second Saturday of each month and generally runs from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM EDT.

If there are changes, hopefully Stretch will post same.

As I recall, some plan to stop by the C & C before our meeting at the KingFish on April 14, 2012.

OP
OP
J

jwolf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sue and I are planning on going down early for the C&C, I was wondering What the address of the Prospect C&C was and if several vipers are planning on attending what time and where they are meeting or is it a small gathering we can easily find each other.

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
That is the correct place...and there is a shortcut from there to the KingFish using River Road.

I'm sure Stretch will be there and lead the group to the meeting.

Mad Max

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are planning on going down early for the C&C as well. Any one else heading done early from Indy?

OP
OP
J

jwolf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Max
What time you planning on arriving at C&C?
We'll be coming down 150 or over I64.

Mad Max

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jay,

Not quite sure yet however most likely between 9-9:30. I was hoping some others from the Indy area were planning on going that early.

Brent

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
is this it?
9561 US HWY 42
Prospect
KY 40059

That is the correct location. The cars will not be parked directly in front of Java Brewing because the lot is small there, but you will see the crowd gathered farther down the shopping center (towards the southwest of Java).

Event starts at 9am. We'll likely have some Louisville Vipers, some Lexington Vipers, and some Indiana Vipers there. If you have any questions let me know.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper