narra

Sssssss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have border line run craps but I really want to get in this event mainly because I want to run on road Atlanta and see how I do on a track and was wondering if I should take my time and effort to get there with the tires I have or will I be declined they are right at tech spec and everything else should be good

Thanks
Mandus

MTGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have border line run craps but I really want to get in this event mainly because I want to run on road Atlanta and see how I do on a track and was wondering if I should take my time and effort to get there with the tires I have or will I be declined they are right at tech spec and everything else should be good

Thanks
Mandus

would never recommend driving on runcraps ESPECIALLY on the track

OP
OP
S

Sssssss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's what I found and mine are right there at it and they are run craps so I think I'll just order some new ones but I don't think I'm gonna get to make it to this one:(

MTGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's what I found and mine are right there at it and they are run craps so I think I'll just order some new ones but I don't think I'm gonna get to make it to this one:(
Tire rack and VPA ship quick

Yellow32

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The runflats work just fine on the track if you keep them aired up (so you do not ride on the "rail like" shoulders that happens when tire psi is under 32-33)

I used to run my '05 on the track with runflats, no problem unless I dropped the cold tire pressure below 32/33 and then it was no fun

I would say put them at 34psi cold and wear them out! They have a lot more "shoulder meat" and last a lot longer before you have to replace them.

I routinely would get 28-30 sessions on them before the thread depth got too low (but shoulders remained intact and I take turns fast)
You must be registered for see images attach