Color Match Front Grill for Gen V

2003 Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ArnarFB, THANK YOU SIR for doing this for all the members here. The pics look great! post 58 is my favorite for the coupe. I will buy a red vert down the road. Any chance you could make a red vert from the side?

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am honored, thanks for the PS. You are not helping me keep my ACR by doing this.

This is my new backround on my PC too.

Bruce

Last edited:

ArnarFB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ArnarFB, THANK YOU SIR for doing this for all the members here. The pics look great! post 58 is my favorite for the coupe. I will buy a red vert down the road. Any chance you could make a red vert from the side?

I did SRT10 and RT/10 versions, however keeping the ducktail spoiler on both. Always wanted to see the vert with the ducktail. So here goes...

SRT10 Roadster inspired..

You must be registered for see images

RT/10 inspired

Again, black windshield surroundings

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just needed a bathroom break after seeing those roadster/convertable photoshops! Now make the ass end more smooth like the original RT/10! Pure sex! DODGE ARE YOU LOOKING AT THIS?!?!

ArnarFB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just needed a bathroom break after seeing those roadster/convertable photoshops! Now make the ass end more smooth like the original RT/10! Pure sex! DODGE ARE YOU LOOKING AT THIS?!?!

Along these lines?

2003 Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are the man! I love the first one of the SRT10 vert! Any chance you could do it in bright red and viper GTS blue also. Thanks again!!!

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I actually like the grill painted black way better! im the minority on this one tho haha

avilab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If other forums get wind of this thread, SRT will have just sold lots more Vipers! ******, this is some great work, ArnarFB! Nice to allow us to get some ideas of future color combinations.

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love the way SRT did it! If you track the car, it's less bs to worry about. Different strokes for different folks I guess. I never liked the Ram cross hair look anyway.

ArnarFB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are the man! I love the first one of the SRT10 vert! Any chance you could do it in bright red and viper GTS blue also. Thanks again!!!

GTS blue

And now my wrist is tired :lmao:

ArnarFB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If other forums get wind of this thread, SRT will have just sold lots more Vipers! ******, this is some great work, ArnarFB! Nice to allow us to get some ideas of future color combinations.

Oh you're welcome! The pleasure is all mine, I'm such a die hard Viper lover yet don't have one. Maybe one day...

Maybe one day. Hopefully!

PatentLaw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This whole thing could be an option, just like painting stripes.

SRT......You listening? One of your first options on the car! No engineering manhours needed. Simple enough.......

Andi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love the car except for one thing: it looks like it's chewing and gagging on pieces of plastic.

IMHO the front would look 100x better with a big open mouth rather than all these pieces of plastic. (I hate the same thing about the Ferrari 458 Italia. The 430 was such a cleaner design.)

Could you take the gorgeous picture below and photoshop out the whole grille area? I'd replace it with a deep-inset black plastic grille [just for radiator protection], a la E39 M5, Ferrari 430, etc... Do preserve the carbon brake ducts at the bottom corners of the mouth of course....

Can't wait to see it. :D

Cheers,
Andi

Had the background in black and white, for dramatics :D

Last edited:

Solid Red 98

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This treatment to me seems a no brainer, when it comes to a true Viper front identity; especially with a fog light ooption. Without those important markers, the front could easily be mistaken for any number of exotic marks. I'm sure SRT is listening......I hope.....

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gladly. Not sure how the stripes came out, but here goes...

Wow man, just wow. I think you nailed it in this one, and this has captured my attention big time! Give me some 5 spokes, and put in my build order :D :D

05Commemorative

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone chop out those useless LEDs please!

--RS

I love the LED's. They really help identify the car and look awesome in the dark. Suggest looking at the video on why the design as it gives a whole new appreciation. My request is to remove the fog lamps as they looks so old school and cartoonish on this car.

I can't tell if I like the car color grille better or not. both look good, but think I lean towards the blacked out look.
Fantastic work on providing all the color combos, super helpful and shows the many great options the car is capable of.

nismobrown

Viper Owner
Reaction score
front fogs look far better, they are a must . it now looks like a viper from the front

This treatment to me seems a no brainer, when it comes to a true Viper front identity; especially with a fog light ooption. Without those important markers, the front could easily be mistaken for any number of exotic marks. I'm sure SRT is listening......I hope.....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave