Color Match Front Grill for Gen V

I Bin Therbefor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It appears to me that SRT better open a "custom" paint shop. "Anything goes as long as you got the bucks.":lmao:

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a cool-fun thread this was, come on ARNAR where r u!!
Ironic you just posted this...
I just sent him a pm 4 days ago asking hime why all his pics have been removed. Seems suspicious if you ask me... hmmm
http://forums.viperclub.org/threads/...-o-photoshops
for example;
Hey guys.

Decided to put this into its own thread, to keep this more at one place and less hidden in "not so obvious thread with a flood of rainbowy photoshops". I know some members here stumbled upon the thread where this all started, and some really liked seeing the new Viper in different colors so.. lets make it a one big happy thread, yeah?

So, in no specific colour order, just by file names, here goes.. Hope you enjoy.

Started off with a color matched grille..

You must be registered for see images

I think it's safe to assume srt put him on a retainer for some covert designing... which is a good thing because he had some great paint scheme ideas.

Mike

SADVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought there was something wrong with my computer but now I'm using another one and still no pics and just saw your post :omg:

:omg:

SRT has recruited him I tell ya.

wow imagine what could be added to the colors and stripes list :D

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought there was something wrong with my computer but now I'm using another one and still no pics and just saw your post :omg:

SRT has recruited him I tell ya.

wow imagine what could be added to the colors and stripes list :D

Yep... like I say, I'm not trying to start rumors but...
If it looks like, smells like... probably is... :dunno:
I kinda expected that to happen when I saw the posts back in April anyways... that's what I'd do if I was srt.
Mike

GTS Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Color matched grill = OLD SCHOOL. Looks better blacked out. X-tra lights = OLD SCHOOL unnecessary unless unlighted night racing. Painted grill,x-tra lights unnecessary and detract from the cars looks. In this case a wing unlike a gen 2 GTS or SRT does also unless you're after the I am a racer look. GTS Bruce

SADVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
YOW Arnar don't forget us homiez when you make your designs for SRT give us a call for our suggestions :D

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cross hair grill when it is an SRT Viper not a Dodge Viper - old school. The car should have its own, unique grill. It would look better all black without cross hairs. I would guess the design was complete before it was determined that SRT could be a brand so the grill maintained its Dodge identity. With that said, the car is magnificent and in all black the cross hair will not be as noticeable.

Color matched grill = OLD SCHOOL. Looks better blacked out. X-tra lights = OLD SCHOOL unnecessary unless unlighted night racing. Painted grill,x-tra lights unnecessary and detract from the cars looks. In this case a wing unlike a gen 2 GTS or SRT does also unless you're after the I am a racer look. GTS Bruce

SADVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't get your complaints guys I think it looks good. not that I said it's better or not but it's good.

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I do not think they are complaints. They are more along the lines of somewhat critical observations. Most still think the car is well done. How one views a design is a subjective behavior. For you, the car may be absolute perfection. For others, it may be less than that. If you go through the history of posts for each new generation, there are always threads which analyze and compare the design of the new generation to that of the older one or ones. I think that is a healthy process and may even be helpful going forward.

SADVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now that's a healthy discussion, unlike others who put me off with their stupid comments.

Some people just jump from one complaint to another, sorry but I didn't mean to place you in the complaining category :2tu:

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Am I the only one getting red X's on every photo shop picture in this entire thread?

ArnarFB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys. I'm still around.

To squash the "rumors"... no SRT has not hired me or even contacted me haha :)

What really happened is two things...

1. The server I had those pics on crashed and all the pics were lost. No problem since I have them all on my PC.

2. My PC then crashed but the pics are fine since the hard drive wasn't the problem. Need to have it fixed.

So that's the whole mess. Maybe it was SRT Ninjas/SWAT taking down the server and killing my PC.. not sure :)

I'll get them up again soon hopefully. Thanks for remembering me guys :)

Newport Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No matter how fast, luxurious or brilliantly engineered, a car has to look good if it's going to sell. And in this game of seduction, the front fascia plays a vital part. An inspired grille design makes a car attractive and shapes its identity by tying it to the carmaker's history and reputation. For more than a century, designers have wrestled with the daunting challenge of making cars **** while satisfying the conflicting demands of engineers and regulators

http://editorial.autos.msn.com/listarticle.aspx?cp-documentid=1183639&page=0

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score

1. The server I had those pics on crashed and all the pics were lost. No problem since I have them all on my PC.

2. My PC then crashed but the pics are fine since the hard drive wasn't the problem. Need to have it fixed.

So that's the whole mess. Maybe it was SRT Ninjas/SWAT taking down the server and killing my PC.. not sure :)

Good to know your still around :) l know all about computer trouble, my laptop has crashed and also my main computer in the office! I have a guy coming over later to work on them.

Really enjoyed looking at your work, fantastic renditions. :1up:

SADVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I am NOT buying this. :nono:

ArnarFB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL sorry my disappearance wasn't more epic and James Bond-ish haha :)

... or am I a secret agent pretending to be ArnarFB and trying to cover something up?

*dramatic music*

SADVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol :)

yow Arnar once you can do a photoshop please lmk I have one small request if you might!