NEVCA - Dyno Day May 5th

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NEVCA is having Dyno Day at Pro Tree Performance in Hudson, NH. Dana Lobardozzi has invited us to his facility for a nice quiet and peaceful day of Dyno pulls, so bring your ear plugs.

Where: Pro Tree Performance is at 120 Ferry Street, Hudson, NH 03051(just over the Mass line)
When:Saturday, May 5th, 9:30 am
How: Sign up at EVITE.com (both spectators and participants)

There are just 10 slots open, so to have your car tested on the dyno please sign up early via pre-pay. Simply go to www.PayPal.com, log in and send a $55 payment to [email protected]. If your new to PayPal, it’s easy to set up an account. The deadline for signing up is April 21st.

Here is your chance of seeing what your Viper has under the hood, whether it is factory, or you just did some modifications. Your stock Viper has much more power and torque than the factory rating. Dana has offered to give us 3 Pulls on his Dynojet for $55.00 and you will receive a printed chart with Air & Fuel Ratio and RWHP and RWTQ. If Dana can make any minor adjustments or provide advice to make your car better, he will and for free.

There have been many impressive results, such as:
Jerry Colpits - 749 RWHP and 841 RWTQ
Tim Cloutier - 630 RWHP and 764 RWTQ.
Aaron Bennette - Shelby Mustang 731 RWHP and 675 RWTQ
Aaron's - Camaro 677 RWHP
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtZmpPpHW5E&feature=relmfu

Last year there were spectators stopping by all day, one visitor said there was a little league game down the road and they could all hear the loud roar that sounded like top fuel dragsters. Other attractions have included Aaron's F650 monster pickup truck, Dave Kenney's Lamborgini, Peter Wolczik's Cobra replica and there was a herd of supercharged Mustangs from the SmokinStangs car club.

This is a great way to spend the day milling about with all of your fellow Viper Club members. Dana is a great guy and very knowledgeable about Vipers. At Pro Tree Performance they do all sorts of work. It is a great time to ask those questions you might have about that project you want to have done. Dana will again be firing up his grill, his offerings have been burgers, hot dogs, and tortias. There is also a Dairy Queen across the street.

also see www.protreeperformance.com

SNKBYT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Joe I'll be there! Not sure which car. Might be doing a slight mod to the ACR! If not, I'll bring the Shelby.

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Joe
I'll be going. Also be driving up with Stan. Can't ask for a better day at Dyno Day, than having a Dairy Queen across the street. Rick

XTREMDRM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am going to attend.
:usa: automotive bling...roaring motors...loud exhaust...oh yeah, what a day to be part of...:2tu:.
Now if the sun ... :sun: ...comes out .....Bonus Time
Dana really lays out a great cheeze burger :meal:

ViperVenomSC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wouldn't miss it for all the world. This will be my first event with the club. Looking forward to meeting everyone and seeing what my supercharged Venom 600 will put out.

FLX109

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like I may be in as well to stop by and hang with the club maybe do a dana burger and then a Dairy Queen with Rick.

SSGSNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
supposed to clear up the weather man says its going to clear.

racegate

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Starting to clear up where I am. Anyone close to pro tree: how's the weather there?

SSGSNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great day lots of snakes weather was great at least 15 vipers

FLX109

Enthusiast
Reaction score
nice and sunny day weather was great as plenty of snakes showed up for this one, burgers & dogs were awsome and so was the ice cream across the street, thankyou PRO TREE PERFORMANCE... does anyone have pictures they can post? I am glad I showed for this one....

racegate

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great day. Weather held out nicely. Thanks to everyone involved in putting it together.

OP
OP
W

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know if I dare post the numbers or not. Alright I'll do it, but no jokes.

RWHP Torque
Arron Bennett 697.1 759.42
Ken Mulcahy 646.72 615.81
Tim Cloutier NA 608.54 580
Carmine Disanto 464.96 501.43
Nick Craig NA 423.17 467.73
Vijay Swami 404.21 443.86
Joe Mori NA 370.25 451.87
Eric 273.71 1983 Mazda
Rick 148.79 185.81 1980 Lotus

On the positive side I would have won the crank the volume contest if there was one. Maybe I need to get last years sta-bil out of my tank next time and put in 93 octane.

BTW, biggest turnout yet for Dyno Day. We had 15 cars on site. Two members bagged on us. I think Rick started celebrating cinco de mayo to early and John was afraid to put his yellow car to the test with the rest of us, although I believe he blamed it on the weather.

John, Dave lives not 10 minutes from you and he was there... just saying... [grin]

Last edited:

ViperVenomSC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's some pictures of dyno day. A great time was had by all!

You must be registered for see images attach

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadlick32