2016 Vert

BJG32

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just my crude MS Paint version of what a vert will look like if/when it comes out. I am sure a photoshopper could make it look nice.

None the less I like it...although we can expect the rear end to change. Oh and this one has 700hp :headbang:

[
You must be registered for see images

Attachments

• vert.jpg
    vert.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 28

ArnarFB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did some vert shops too

V will look very good as a vert... or a targa :D

SylvanSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i like the vert ps, but dont much care for a speedster bubble behind cabin. *

*SRT please make the roll hoops structural, NOT padded hollow aluminum tubes**

VENOMAHOLIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the blue RT 10 is awesome. I love the return of the side pipes on a generation II style platform
With 640 hp I'd probably rather have the GTS for stability and rollover protection

Last edited:

deadman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
i like the vert ps, but dont much care for a speedster bubble behind cabin. *

*SRT please make the roll hoops structural, NOT padded hollow aluminum tubes**

Look at 458 vert for clues about hoops benefits. IMHO really great solution. And I think they are structural too :). And it's in the family :)

viperbilliam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks, I'm looking forward to this but hope the reality is in 2014. Why would the rear change? Couldn't care less about 700 hp - 640 is more than I know what to do with.

OP
OP
B

BJG32

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks, I'm looking forward to this but hope the reality is in 2014. Why would the rear change? Couldn't care less about 700 hp - 640 is more than I know what to do with.

It doesn't HAVE to change, just Dodge...errr...SRT always gives the verts a different rear. I would prefer the coupe rear on the verts....I have seen some body work done on some SRT 10 verts that put the coupe rear on the vert...looks amazing.

I said 2016 because in the past Dodge brought out Gen I and Gen III with no coupe until 3 years later. They did it backwards for V, but I am assuming 3 years until we see a change. I kind of hope they don't produce a vert....makes mine more valuable!

I myself would never use 700hp.....heck my car is 500hp and it's way more than enough. It's not about going fast, it's about the potential to go fast and 700hp N/A just sounds sweet..

Can't wait until the rich clowns start wrecking the Gen V's so I can come closer to affording one!!

2003 Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My money will go for a vert but damn the coupe looks hot! IMO its a home run! GREAT JOB SRT!!

06blueviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's a rendering from another site
You must be registered for see images attach

SylvanSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Based on all previous Viper Hisssstory the roadster/vert version should have come first, but like the new car history is being rewritten.

01viper4me

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NO DUDE.......I seen Corvettes before......they don't look anything like THAT!:nono:
Haha well I would hope you have seen a Corvette since they are everywhere. It is clearly a Viper... I am just saying that it shares some similarities to me. Maybe its the rims and targa top. The Z06 Below is maybe what I am thinking of.
You must be registered for see images attach