JTSVP PANAMA CITY SPRING 2012 MAY EVENT GTG 9th thru 13th

Reaction score
I know I'm new here, I hope this is the correct location to post this, but we are pretty laid back folks here at JTSVP, but every year we have a event down in panama city beach florida

This year is no exception, although this year, we are only renting the Panama city dragstrip friday and a ******* car wash on saturday, we will have our tuner there if anyone needs such at the track.

We have been doing this now for about 4 years or so , sometimes twice a year, but basically a group of great folk that love hp, and just having a great time. Usually we have between 30-50 vehicles participate.

We also usually have a beach party on Saturday. And yes, women are welcome, usualy they end up having a better time than the men LOL, but I hope to see some of you drop in.

We flat out have a blast , meet new friends, and everyone is treated as they have been family for years.

below is some of the details , if anyone has questions please ask,

MAY THE 9TH A WEDNESDAY THRU 13TH A SUNDAY
SOME WILL MAKE A WEEK OF IT AND SHOW UP THE 6TH OR 7TH

HOTEL INFORMATION
http://www.moonspinner.com/
Condos beach front, rooms fully furnished, security guard, large ample parking

THIS GTG IS OPEN TO ALL PARTICIPANTS, MAKES AND MODELS

This is a GTG of friends who love HP!
we encourage all to attend, many life long friends have been made at the pcb gtg
So if you think this is a SRT only GTG and dont think you will be welcome, think again, you may jsut be really surprised.
Most will arrive in on wednesday the or tuesday the to get there early,
It is encouraged to get a room partner, most condos have 2-3 bedrooms and are fully furnished.The rooms are fairly cheap if you get a roommate.
its secure, has a gated fenced in area, with a security officer.
Its at the end of the "strip" only one building between it and the end of the strip.
Plus its right on the beach so while we are playing on the beach and in the water with the ski's and boats, you are within walkin distance from your room and a lil away from the young hot cruizin spot, so if we get a tad,,"wild" we want be bothering anyone, just a hundred yards from the condo's is open area.
The vehicles will be safe, the equipment will be safe, as its in a secure parking lot, we will this year dedicate an area only for us.
And if you buddy up a few couples, then you want be spending a fortune on a killer room.
And there is a ton of bars and restaraunts right in the area, almost within walkin distance. if you have really good shoes.

For those that want to attend, but live far away, dont worry, one reason its this time of year is travel via air is cheaper,

and I will only say this once.
"YOU DONT NECCESSARILY NEED A TRUCK OR CAR TO ATTEND"

Its more about the people and jsut having fun

any questions or concerns, contact me Sawyer

track details
OFFICIAL 2012 PCB TRACK RENTAL THREAD

Ok guys, PCB track day WILL continue!! I've taken the ball from Tony on this so he can focus on other trucks and things.

Here's the deal:

Track rental is 12-5 on Friday May 11 from 12-5pm.

The cost is $75 PP paid in advance. If you pay in advance, your money is NON-REFUNDABLE. (I'm sorry, but we have to pay for the track regardless.)

If you would like to pay at the track, the cost will be $100 from 12-5pm for unlimited racing! (5 hours, run all you want, $20/hour isn't bad...)

If you get there late, you will have two choices. Pay $20/hour and run all you want (So say, you get there at 2, and want to run all you want until 5, you will pay $60.) OR, if you decide you only want to race 1 time, the cost will be $20 per pass. NO EXCEPTIONS. You will be given a ticket, and each individual's car will be marked based on what they've paid.

Spectators are $10 per person at the gate. Children are free. If you can drive, you need to pay

IF YOU DO NOT PAY AT THE GATE OR PREPAY, YOU WILL NOT ENTER. NO EXCEPTIONS.

If you are paying to race, one passenger is included in your track price.
For instance, I'm racing unlimited, so I do not have to pay $10 for Alisha to watch.
For Quad Cab trucks, your payment for unlimited racing includes you and one other adult. If you have 4 adults, two others will have to pay $10 each. If you have 4 adults, and you are spectating only, it's $10 per person. PERIOD.

Alcohol is permitted (BYOB) and the Concession stand will be open, don't bring food. Out of respect to the track and to help provide them with a little more income, either eat before you come, or eat at the Concession stand.

Deputy and EMS will also be on site.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper