Shout Out to Chuck Tator and Tom Hayden (Tom's 40mm rear brake upgrade)! Thank you!!!

Martin2000GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Justwanted to give a proper shout out/props/thank you's to Chuck and Tom for yourhelp this past week. I had a "Tom's 40mm caliper that was not workingproperly" (at least that’s what I thought..We will see what the real issuewas once Tom gets the core back), Spoke with Tom who got me all situated withChuck to get a new one out to me right away. Since Chuck had sold all the oneshe had, he gave me one he had sold and Tom worked overtime to get Chuck anothercaliper for his current install in time. Chuck brought it to the post officeand had it overnighted to me for Saturday delivery, so I could make auto crossevent on Sunday.
You guys are great. Ill continue to have my car serviced 200 miles away atTators, instead of 5 miles down the street at Herb Chambers!!!!
You guys are awesome thanks a lot!!

And by the way the 40mm calipers work great! Its been a huge improvement overstock, haven’t flat spotted a tire since!

Martin

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Shout Out to Chuck Tator and Tom Hayden (Tom's 40mm rear brake upgrade)! Thank yo

+ 1 on the 40mm Brake upgrade, it really sets the car up nice :1up:

OP
OP
M

Martin2000GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Shout Out to Chuck Tator and Tom Hayden (Tom's 40mm rear brake upgrade)! Thank yo

fatboy 18, thanks for the help on the caliper rebuild, figure getting a replacement would be the fastest route to get my car up and running. Thanks for the help!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave