Get to know your Viper: On lift service review for each generation Sunday, April 22nd

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: Get to know your Viper: On lift service review for each generation Sunday, April

And how do the headers sound.? Notice any improvement, SOTP?

Turned out great, definitely quicker hopefully I can keep up with you and Eric now :D. Just waiting on some plug wire boot covers to come in and everything's done. Been driving it but was concerned that long trip might melt one so I took it through the forest instead.

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Re: Get to know your Viper: On lift service review for each generation Sunday, April

Turned out great, definitely quicker hopefully I can keep up with you and Eric now :D. Just waiting on some plug wire boot covers to come in and everything's done. Been driving it but was concerned that long trip might melt one so I took it through the forest instead.

I look forward to hearing it. I'm ready for another 3 lane run....that s**t was hilarious:)

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score

You better leave on honk 1 this time if you are going to beat us.... ;)

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score

You better leave on honk 1 this time if you are going to beat us.... ;)

I'm prepared to go full Tornado.

nspec

Viper Owner
Reaction score

wish i had checked on this before. i definitely would have showed up

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score

Lmao, I have absolutely zero shame :D

Yes, it reminded me of turdnato's "running between the bullets" comment.:)

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score

LOL! I'll make sure to disable your horn first then.... ;)

Lol...I might actually be ready for you two clowns and be in the right gear this time.:)

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Lol...I might actually be ready for you two clowns and be in the right gear this time.:)

He is sounding like a sore loser, huh Andy! :D

I love it when a stock Viper beats two modified ones.... :)

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score

He is sounding like a sore loser, huh Andy! :D

I love it when a stock Viper beats two modified ones.... :)

Enjoy it. Next time I'll realize you are actually racing and get on it.:) 3 cars and 1700+ hp echoed pretty good though.

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Even when we're making a pull I have to separate you two:D

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score

Even when we're making a pull I have to separate you two:D

Ya but he is letting Venom stay over for a couple of weeks while I transition between garages, so he's not all that bad.:)

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Ya but he is letting Venom stay over for a couple of weeks while I transition between garages, so he's not all that bad.:)

Possession is 9/10ths of the law...... :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper