Ferrari's guys in the Ferrari forum talking about the new Viper

01viper4me

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Sad thing is... comparing the two above, the F12 will still be cheaper in the long run

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fiat owns a large part of Chrysler LLC and may acquire quite a bit more pursuant to its option. It owns all of of Ferrari production. I hope that they sell out both cars. The more money Fiat and Chrysler have, the better. More money can mean more R&D budget for the SRT brand. Keep in mind that most puchasers of new Ferraris probably consider $137 K for the GTS version ( if that is the price) a fairly low relative price to entry into Viper ownership. So a significant number of new Ferrari owners may buy a Viper in addition to their Ferrari not to replace it.

madninjaskillz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After reading that whole thread, I was surprised at how many Ferrari types liked the styling of the Viper over the F12. I really hadn't looked at them side by side before, but damn the Viper looks so much better. There is not an angle of F12 I would take over the Viper. I love Ferraris and have driven several, but the 458 destroys the F12 styling wise. If we think the Viper front looks bad, look at that clown car that Ferrari just made. :rolaugh::rolaugh:

crazyspeed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After reading that whole thread, I was surprised at how many Ferrari types liked the styling of the Viper over the F12. I really hadn't looked at them side by side before, but damn the Viper looks so much better. There is not an angle of F12 I would take over the Viper. I love Ferraris and have driven several, but the 458 destroys the F12 styling wise. If we think the Viper front looks bad, look at that clown car that Ferrari just made. :rolaugh::rolaugh:

Yep, from most angles the syling on the F12 looks overwrought....as in OVERWROUGHT ; look it up:rolaugh: