"Viper" Dealer in Chicago

FLYTWA

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I currently own a 2005 yellow SRT10 and am looking to order a new one (GTS w/track pack). Anyone know of dealer near Oak Brook Illinois that'll be able to order one. I bought the 05' new from Downers Grove Dodge, unfortunately that store does not exist anymore. They new dealer that's there isn't sure they'll be able to secure an allocation for the 2013. I'd prefer not to go out of state or more than 50 miles, but I will if I have to. Any suggestions or links would be appreciated....

Thanks,
FLY

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ordering a Viper out of state is not a problem and your car should be in great hands using the preferred vendors here. Dealerships may have issues of even getting a Viper now since it sounds like they will have to BUY into becoming an authorized dealer, but none of this has been confirmed.

Good luck

Bruce

Slithr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I currently own a 2005 yellow SRT10 and am looking to order a new one (GTS w/track pack). Anyone know of dealer near Oak Brook Illinois that'll be able to order one. I bought the 05' new from Downers Grove Dodge, unfortunately that store does not exist anymore. They new dealer that's there isn't sure they'll be able to secure an allocation for the 2013. I'd prefer not to go out of state or more than 50 miles. Any suggestions or links would be appreciated....

Thanks,
FLY

Try John Gastman at Roanoke Dodge, great guy and reputation :2tu:

Moderator Edit: No links to non site supporting dealers please.

OP
OP
F

FLYTWA

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. Is there a list of "authorized" dealers by state? The issue with buying out of state for me is servicing the car. I've had better experiences when the dealer that sold me the car is servicing it.

FLY

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
FLYTWA, Roanoke IS in Illinois !!! John Gastman is a long time supporter of the ILL. VCA, racer, and Friend to many here...call him and you will be glad that you did !!!

my viper

enthusiast
Reaction score
Another props for Roanoke. You will be in great hands buying from John! No other dealer even comes close in the IL area.

OP
OP
F

FLYTWA

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for the info fellas!!
One more question: is it true that current owners have the first shot at ordering the car?
Just curious if the rumors are true.

FLY

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I think that the final details are yet to be announced. And, YES...there are many, many rumors out there.

cbarber

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Roanoke is where I got mine. Great place ! You should drive down for a visit some time. Lots of Vipers and cool Mopars to see there.

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've bought two at Roanoke. Satisfied both times. John will take his time with you. Both of them I bought we had them put on a lift and we took our time and inspected them both and that was John's idea! Also, nice to deal directly with the owner.

Last edited:

wikkid

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Fantastic place. And a great Viper tech named Dave, who is one of the best.

Treviso

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Two out of my three Vipers came from John Gastman at Roanoke. He personally delivered my 2010 Final Edition to my home. A great guy that really stands behind his cars.

OP
OP
F

FLYTWA

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for all the info and PM's. I'm in South America on a trip right now I'll make some calls when I get so I can put down a deposit!

Thanks again,
FLY

Last edited:
OP
OP
F

FLYTWA

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Nope, been at Polar/Atlas on the 747-400 for the past 8 years. I don't plan on going back to AA for now.
PM me let me know who your buddy is.

Fly

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave