100+ Pics from the NYC Viper Release, Parties, and Some Random Shots

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Excellent post Robert! Really tells the story with such great pics and organized very well.:2tu: Wish I could have stayed for the dinner Thursday.... looks like it was great.

Still... the pics don't do it justice. This car is a "must-see" in person for sure! :1up:

AZWHTSNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Robert, thanks for the great pics. And thanks to Bobby for organizing a great VCA party and being a super host. And most of all thanks to Ralph and the SRT Team for giving us a phenominal car. Without the car none of the events surrounding the birth of Stryker would have happened. The Legend Lives On!
Barry

Golfer15

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GREAAAAAAT PICS ROBERT !! The frst couple leading up to the unveiling made me feel like I was there, then the goose bumps when you showed the car. VERY NICE. SRT did an amazing job with the 2013 VIPER. HATS OFF TO SRT !!!

Robert I noticed you even had pics of my Vipers baby brother (2012 300 SRT 8) in there too..THANKS!!!

2000_Black_RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And after the presentations the pictures really started as did the mosh pit the stage turned into! :rolaugh:

Good pics Robert, thanks for posting them.

I had to laugh when reading your quote, because of what Peter M. De Lorenzo had to say about the event (scroll down in the link below)? Kind of funny actually.. may be a bit of envy, who knows..

http://www.autoextremist.com/on-the-table1/?currentPage=2