Viper friendly garage, Saratoga. NY(area)

Bobby DMX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Having purchased my 05 Copperhead in December I was ready to bring it to Tators for routine maintainence, fluid changed, etc. I had just installed a BBK Throttle body and a K&N intake. I took Chuck's advice and ordered a set of Roe racing HF Cats and a Corsa 3" Track Exhaust. To make a long story short I couldn't arrange transportation there and back.
Found a place in my hometown, The Auto Haus. They have been at the same location here for 20+ years. Always seemed a bit odd having such high end cars in a average middle class neighborhood. They specialize in Ferrari, Porche, Lamborghini , etc. I stopped to have a NYS inspection done and got a good vibe from them. Scott Federick is the Operations manager. I supplied them with all the oil, gear lube, filter. This was the work performed: Engine O/F, Trans.& Diff.,Flushed Brakes & Clutch, removed stock exhaust, re-glued insulation back onto inside of Sills, installed HF Cat pipes and Corsa, positioned it perfect and welded it as per instructions, installed 14 Rivnuts and replace stripped Sill screws w/ machine screws & sealing washers before re-mounting the Sills. They charged me 7 hours labor @ $98.00 hr. They will extend VCA Club Members a 15% discount off labor. The car was done on time and Jessie, the Tech, took great care working on it. No scratches, grease, fingerprints,etc. He came in on a Saturday just to get the Corsa exhaust on so they could hear how it sounded. They we all very impressed with our Viper and would like to be of service to our community. Scott is a Muscle Car guy, Supercharged Mustang Cobra. They do "Coffee and Cars" every Saturday morning from 8-11 and I got to meet some cool car enthusiasts, You probably be the only Viper there! Tell them viper Bob sent ya..( that's how they know me there, still BobbyDMX on our Forum, don't want to infringe on the original..ViperTony,lol). Thanks.

BobbyDMX

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey "Viper Bob",

Glad to hear you have her ready for the driving season! :drive:

There are very few "good" Automotive Techs these days! Finding one is priceless! If Jessie ever needs any inside tips on Viper repairs, tell him, he is more the welcome to call me anytime. :cool:

"Tatortoga" is not far off. :2tu:

Chuck

OP
OP
B

Bobby DMX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is it a Cat back Magnaflow system? 2.5" or 3"? The Roe racing HF Cats have the flex joint like stock and are 3" 2.5 reducers are available. They should work. May need some minor adjustments with pipe length.The difference in temp both inside the car and engine compartment was incredible. I could not believe how hot the Viper gets under the hood! The car is much cooler with just the two HF Cats. I like the sound much better, but it is quite loud(scares children, will make babies cry). I seemed to get improved throttle response from the K&N and BBK TB. I also uploaded a SCT Tune from Sean at Roe Racing. Car runs great! I could not be happier!
Bobby

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper