New here

webby

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Long time lurker, picking up my car this week! Are there any get-togethers near Chicago coming up? I see the party in Ohio but that is a little far. Would anybody like to meet for lunch in the next couple of weeks?

You must be registered for see images

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm assuming guy you bought it from since you said long time lurker :dunno:... wow, some collection.
Welcome aboard and nice looking car! :2tu:

DrTaco

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Welcome to the club and enjoy the car. Where in the Chi are you at? Im in Oak Lawn and am always open for a meet up and cruise. Hope the wait to pickup the car doesn't kill ya.

Slithr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome aboard :2tu: Did you get the Silver Gen III in your picture? You're going to love it :drive:

Last edited:
OP
OP
W

webby

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Welcome to the club and enjoy the car. Where in the Chi are you at? Im in Oak Lawn and am always open for a meet up and cruise. Hope the wait to pickup the car doesn't kill ya.

Thanks! I think it might... I actually didn't sleep at all last night and I have at least 3 more days to go.

I'm downtown - ***** for insurance, gas, parking, pretty much everything. I'm considering leaving it at a friend's house in Morton Grove and picking it up on weekends but I know I'm going to want to drive it every day. Still trying to figure that out. Hey - parking is free from 9pm - 8am so if I drive it all day I'm good right? :D

This weekend I'm going on a road trip to a friend's wedding in Michigan :D But I'll pm you if you want to get together the weekend after!

Slithr - thanks, yes that's the one!

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome! These guys will change your life - be careful! ;.)

Our next monthly meeting is May 2nd. Info is on our website.

We'll see you there!

OP
OP
W

webby

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks guys.. I'll do my best to make it. Finally back home after a long weekend... 700 miles in my first 5 days of ownership! Including a road trip to Grand Rapids for a friend's wedding. Poor thing is filthy now

You must be registered for see images

witz323

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Get yourself a helmet if you don't already have one and join us for some track events. They are a blast!!!

OP
OP
W

webby

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just got the email about it. Unfortunately the 1871 opening is tomorrow and I was planning to go to that. Very unlikely I'll be there tomorrow :(

my viper

enthusiast
Reaction score
Pretty decent turnout last night. Finally made a meeting after 1 year.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper