****Dynamic Distributing**** Products Don't Fit as Claimed

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For any of you out there who EVER consider ANYTHING from Dynamic Distributing, STOP. Based in Oregon, their products are Chinese and don't fit properly even though Dynamic Distributing will swear that they will. If you ask to return anything to Dynamic Distributing you get the most obnoxious and unhelpful customer service people to bully you. Dynamic Distributing,,,,way to go.

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, you must be upset.:brick: But bashing someone without elabotating with ANY DETAILS!!!!!! is not very helpfull to us as we dont know what the heck you are talking about;)

Do any of us even know who/what this Dynamic Distributing is? I type it in google and come up with nothing Viper related.

Take a walk, clear you head, then get back to the keyboard and tell us what happened.

OP
OP
D

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You're right, it wasn't a Viper part. Just trying to get them some needed negative press.

Had an issue with a part....they said it'd fit. It didn't.

Then they sold me an adapter kit that would definitely solve the problem. Back ordered for 6 months (Chinese new year and ll apparently). Finally 6 months later adapter came and still no workie.

I asked them to take back the parts - neither had been used and were still in original packaging. They said they couldn't because I had had the first part for more than 90 days! Despite reminding them that it was THIER backorder that caused the part to stay inactive on my bench for 6 months, they got indignant and were rude bullies on the phone. Credit card purchasing does have its advantages :) BUT these guys need to be clipped. Just bad business and horrible customer service, lousy cheap ill-fitting parts etc etc.

Whew, that feels better......