All Gen ACR-X Catch Can systems SUPER SPECIAL

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, everyone seems to be very aware of the oil being drawn to their valve covers and Catch cans seem to be the rage now.

Here is our latest offering.

Our Catch can is manufactured by Peterson Fluid Systems, the same guys that made the ACR-X catch cans for the ACR X Race Cars

We have gone one step further and complimented the system by adding -8 high pressure fuel lines and Super high quality -8 AN high pressure fittings.

We supply everything and we include a custom bracket for install.

Here are some pics of the system

Installed

We offer 2 different systems, each with a different level of install complexity.

System 1 requires removal and drilling and tapping to accept the pipe fittings on the AN elbows

Like in these pics

Driver_side_AN_fitting.jpg

System 2 - requires only install of the bracket and includes simpler to install AN looking clamp on fittings, they will work just as well but will aid in a quick install

System 1 cost is $400
System 2 cost is $350

OP
OP
G

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On System 2, how is the 'Bracket' attached?

Both systems use the same bracket which bolts to the cross member with 2 1.5 inch long stainless bolts, if you are not wanting to drill a couple of holes I can also fabricate a clamp on bracket that would go over the cross member and then bolt to itself out of sight

Hamrhead

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Both systems use the same bracket which bolts to the cross member with 2 1.5 inch long stainless bolts, if you are not wanting to drill a couple of holes I can also fabricate a clamp on bracket that would go over the cross member and then bolt to itself out of sight

Honestly, that's what I want. I really don't want to do any drilling.

OP
OP
G

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Honestly, that's what I want. I really don't want to do any drilling.

I know exactly what you mean, we either get in the mind frame of all out mods on these cars or mods that can be undone and have the car be a totally stock pristine collector car. It will not be too hard to make the bracket be a clamp on surround bracket I will even add some neoprene rubber to go over the cross member so the bracket does not scratch

drlee50

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Might I suggest an all black -AN and black nylon hose option. Who wants a mix of red and blue and silver in there?

Hamrhead

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know exactly what you mean, we either get in the mind frame of all out mods on these cars or mods that can be undone and have the car be a totally stock pristine collector car. It will not be too hard to make the bracket be a clamp on surround bracket I will even add some neoprene rubber to go over the cross member so the bracket does not scratch

Let us know when you get the bracket made.

I'd also prefer an all Black -AN and hose option. If possible.

Thanks

OP
OP
G

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I should have some pics up tomorrow of the no-drill required set up

I was just a little busy with this the last couple of days

Magnus_

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm a little confused.

If system 2 is cheaper and easier to install, in what scenario would system 1 be the preferred setup?

OP
OP
G

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm a little confused.

If system 2 is cheaper and easier to install, in what scenario would system 1 be the preferred setup?

Magnus,

It all comes down to what people want, the drilled out and bolted in AN fittings is definitely a more robust package but as I stated it takes a lot more time to install and due to the added parts required costs more.

anaconda666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On a Gen II the valve covers are not vented upwards, the vent out the front which is not good. Have you used this catch can on a Gen II
and how was it installed. Thanks, Ron.

OP
OP
G

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On a Gen II the valve covers are not vented upwards, the vent out the front which is not good. Have you used this catch can on a Gen II
and how was it installed. Thanks, Ron.

I ran a similar one on my 2000GTS that was supercharged and had an exotic engine built engine. I had fittings mounted to teh center top of each valve cover and blocked off the factory holes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadlick32