Where to get this poster?

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me where I can get a copy of the underneath poster with the red gen 3 and AH-1 Cobra attack helicopter because it looks sick as hell :headbang:

You must be registered for see images attach

GreenVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That particular one is now hanging in my garage :headbang: looks great and huge too!!!

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hey, thanks for the link! I've already seen those, but I'm not looking for one of the posters from a magazine cover. What I meant was, like an actual poster weather it's a print or art type photo of the 1996 Viper GTS. Something different like the poster the OP originally showed a picture of. I haven't been able to find any in online stores, but like I said I've seen some before in the classifieds of the 96 GTS, just haven't seen any up for sale recently. I mean there is one for sale right now in the classifieds, but I don't care for it, plus I'm looking for something larger in size.

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sam Goldfarb is the guy. I believe he did all of the artwork on the walls that night.
Randall aka daytonprowler will hook you up.

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone have a close up of the Come Play With the Snake poster? Is it still available?

James

"Still available?" Just to be clear guys, I believe these were all made as 1 off's specifically for the Ohio party. Notice the Ohio VCA logo on mine...

That said, I'm sure the artwork is still preserved and it's just a matter of "how much" for him to make you one.
Hope this helps.
Mike

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please define "original copy". Is that like an authentic Rolex knockoff?

Kinda. To put in in terms you would understand, it is like a McViper. Its not an original copy of a Viper as as it has part Ferrari DNA in it and its ugly as yo mamma. But it is still a Viper none the less and therefore is an original copy.

That make sense? Its shouldn't as I was more insulting you and your car and had to make it work. But the sentence does not really make sense so if it made sense there is something wrong with you more than normal! :rolaugh:

In other words, they are being reproduced and therefore will be slightly modified as compared tot he original (namely in the above mentioned Ohio log by Kermit) artwork.

:D

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mopar Boy

Its not an original copy of a Viper...

...But it is still a Viper none the less and therefore is an original copy.

Chad, I hope this helps you understand - Robert had some stairs put in at his house and the contractor did it "exactly" as Robert described! ...

Now we "all" know what we are dealing with! :rolaugh:

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Exactly! That is my stair plan! :yay:

My brain just works like that!

My brain goes as follows:

Wake up in morning, brain thinks Mopar, then food, then Viper, then truck, then lunch, then Viper, truck, Mopars in general, ponder why people buy vettes, dinner, truck, viper, go to bed, dream of food, Viper, truck.......... you get the idea.

:D

:rolaugh:

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for taking this post right to the garbage can.

ITV got his answer way up at the top, so the point of the thread was achieved.

Chad, I hope this helps you understand - Robert had some stairs put in at his house and the contractor did it "exactly" as Robert described! ...

Now we "all" know what we are dealing with! :rolaugh:

Its sad, but Robert told me he grew up in a house made like a circle. His dad would kick him out and when Robert would try to get back in, his dad would tell him "ok, the door at the end is unlocked" :lmao:

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its sad, but Robert told me he grew up in a house made like a circle. His dad would kick him out and when Robert would try to get back in, his dad would tell him "ok, the door at the end is unlocked" :lmao:

Thats a true story right there! Then one time I got inside the one level house, I was told to go upstairs to bed. :(

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ITV got his answer way up at the top, so the point of the thread was achieved.

Thats a true story right there! Then one time I got inside the one level house, I was told to go upstairs to bed. :(

When I was a kid my dad said "If you get your hair cut now, you won't have to get one later when you need it!" ... my head "still" hurts from that one. :crazy2:

daytonprowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry for the delay. I had to check with my secretary who was clerking for our auctioneer to find out what price the banners went for.

The banners were sold at $150 each, except for one very large banner of the Gen V that sold for $200. They were first come first serve.

So we are looking at $150 each and that includes shipping (continental US). We take VISA, MC, Pay Pal, or check.

These are made of very high quality banner material and is suitable for framing. The ones for the party had grommets in them. If you want grommets or not, just let us know.

Thank you for your interest. All proceeds go to the VCA Ohio Region to help fund club activities and charities.

Take care,

Randall

Viper #53

Viper Owner
Reaction score
They look great. I'm interested. In the photos, I see three posters/banners. If there are more PM me or send an email.

thanks
James

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper