canadian in kirkland / may 8-12

mikerae

Enthusiast
Reaction score
just a note to see if anyone has any fun plans for may 9-12, i will be down in kirkland on the 8th with my viper and was looking for suggestions or if someone wants to meet or give me some suggestions where to drive or if there is some where i could get a little track time, please reply thanks

Richard Koch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you are interested in running on a brand new track, the Ridge Racing School http://ridgeracingschool.com/ is having a track day on the 11th and 12th of May. I am going to run on May 11th witih my 1999 RT-10. The track is a nice 2.5 mile road course with some nice elevation changes and a 1/2 mile long front straight. It is located in Shelton, WA which I think is about 1 1/2 hours from Kirkland. They charge $249 for the full track day. They have instructors available if needed.

Richard Koch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just thought of another event that will take place near Kirkland on May 12th. They have a car show every Saturday morning with lots of exotics like Lambos and Ferraris and all other nice cars. We showed up with 8 or 10 Vipers one time and it was fun. You can check out the website for information about the event at : http://www.exoticsatredmondtowncenter.com/ . There are some photos on the Washington website showing one of the shows.

Most of the Viper club members are in the Bellevue area, so perhaps one of them will jump on the forum with some ideas. I am in Bremerton, which is about an hour and a half away, but you are welcome to come and visit on one of the days. I am one of the only Viper owners over here, but I have a garage with lots of Viper stuff and you can do your pre-track mechanical checks here if you decide to run on the Shelton track. I am retired, so I am usually around during the day. You are welcome to call me at 360 377-7220.

OP
OP
M

mikerae

Enthusiast
Reaction score
they have changed the install dates to the 10th and 11th, hoping to get a track day on the 11th at pacific raceway , then down to the ridge for the 12th.

PacificSEASnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not a driving event, but our monthly dinners resume this Wednesday, May 9, with a special outing to Novilhos in Bellevue. Novilhos is an authentic Brazilian steak house, with 17 varieties of meat, and more than 50 items on the salad bar! Cost is $45 per person (plus drinks and desert), and is all-you-can eat. We need at least 10 people to get the back room, so please come out and kick-off our 2012 Monthly dinner series in grand fashion!

RSVP to Steve at [email protected], or just show up.

OP
OP
M

mikerae

Enthusiast
Reaction score
dam , missed the invite it is Wednesday @ 8:00 pm , didn't check the post in time, sorry looks like i might be stuck till Monday or Tuesday

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper