Cars and Coffee May 5th

OP
OP
H

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good to see everybody again, we had a good Viper showing this month (there were others scattered about the lots as well). Sometime in the future we should take a cruise after C&C thru the forest and have some lunch on the water in Conroe! :)

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Good to see everybody again, we had a good Viper showing this month (there were others scattered about the lots as well). Sometime in the future we should take a cruise after C&C thru the forest and have some lunch on the water in Conroe! :)

Hey Eric, doesn't that highroller member Flatout live over by Conroe?

OP
OP
H

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Eric, doesn't that highroller member Flatout live over by Conroe?

Heck Yeah! He can provide lunch, then we can use his 2 post lift to put on new brake pads! Afterwords, we can go up to his theatre and watch the new Gen V when it is racing in the ALMS on the 108" (or maybe it is 120") screen! Great idea!!! :D

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Heck Yeah! He can provide lunch, then we can use his 2 post lift to put on new brake pads! Afterwords, we can go up to his theatre and watch the new Gen V when it is racing in the ALMS on the 108" (or maybe it is 120") screen! Great idea!!! :D

135" and I have the ACR lap on blue ray just waiting for you guys:D. Hi roller huh lol Lets do it, we'd love to have you guys over. I'll start looking at next month.

Andy

cfisler

Viper Owner
Reaction score
We'll talk when it gets closer ;)

well... i need to know by the 3rd thursday of the month as that is when we have beer giveaway. for example beer giveaway for may is the 17th and the next giveaway wont be till 21 of june.. etc

i think as of right now i have like 26 cases or something

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
well... i need to know by the 3rd thursday of the month as that is when we have beer giveaway. for example beer giveaway for may is the 17th and the next giveaway wont be till 21 of june.. etc

i think as of right now i have like 26 cases or something

No problem, we'll get it taken care of before the 17th. Really appreciate it.

LOL! Yes Sir, master! Would you like it washed, waxed, and gassed up as well? :D

This should be fun! Thanks for having us over Andy!

Glad to, if anyone needs to change their oil or anything feel free to bring the supplies. I'm not having a graduation party so it'll be nice to have some folks over.

OP
OP
H

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So are we still doing this next weekend? Can I bring anything? :D

p.s. - the three stooges in the pic.... ;)
You must be registered for see images attach

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper