Cars and Coffee May 5th

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know Keels and Wheels is going on also, but is anyone going to C&C? I am planning on it.

Anyone who bought/claimed stuff from my spring cleaning, I will bring it to C&C if you plan on making it.

345s-bspinnin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be there as well. Hopefully arriving by 7ish in the am. If any of the folks for the south side wanna join me, I am departing no later than 6:15.

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'll probably be there. Any of you slow Vipers want to line them up?

:)

You see Eric, he makes a few 100 more horsepower and he gets all cocky :D

Tony I'll need the the hit and a football field :D

Last edited:

Slithr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone who bought/claimed stuff from my spring cleaning, I will bring it to C&C if you plan on making it.

Did you ship the thermostat with the cover and I miss it? Trying to decide C&C or Keels & Wheels, can't make both .... leaning towards Keels & Wheels Sun. now.

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Should be 124-125 range. I've run dead even with stock C6 Z06's from a roll, and also a Lambo G Superleggera this past weekend....twice. With four people in my car. :)

I'll drag it, bring it up instead of the Viper;). Got the headers installed and tossed the cats, Tony can LMR tune my car with an SCT? I want to get it set up right now that most of my boltons are done.

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, Joe at LMR can tune with the SCT. You'll have to buy the hand held module first. They have the software. Costs more than normal tuning, because it is a long PITA process of flashing into the handheld, uploading into car, and repeat. Reminds me of the old Hypertech days :)

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The Hypertech days lol that's what I was thinking, is there a better way to tune these cars?

OP
OP
H

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you ship the thermostat with the cover and I miss it? Trying to decide C&C or Keels & Wheels, can't make both .... leaning towards Keels & Wheels Sun. now.

It is inside the cover, I used the cover as bubble wrap.... :)

345s-bspinnin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alan, I can serve as your courier if you need me to bring something back from Eric at C&C as long as it fits in the trunk of the car.

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Hypertech days lol that's what I was thinking, is there a better way to tune these cars?

None better than the SCT. It is the only option available on the Gen 3. You can also get some of the various Viper shops around the country to sell you an SCT handheld with a pre-programmed canned tune for your mods. Costs less, but won't be as perfect for A/F ratio as a dyno tune.

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
None better than the SCT. It is the only option available on the Gen 3. You can also get some of the various Viper shops around the country to sell you an SCT handheld with a pre-programmed canned tune for your mods. Costs less, but won't be as perfect for A/F ratio as a dyno tune.

Gotcha, thanks Tony.

Slithr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is inside the cover, I used the cover as bubble wrap.... :)

Thanks Eric, you're clever ... kinda like an Engineer type:D I've been busy remodeling a bathroom, time to do some un-packing :) Thanks

Alan, I can serve as your courier if you need me to bring something back from Eric at C&C as long as it fits in the trunk of the car.

Thanks Andres, looks like Eric has me covered. Bummed I'm not going to be able to roll North with you Sat., I'll try to catch-up with you guys soon.

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
so u guys meeting up somewhere first?

We just get there really early since we have folks scattered all over town. I'll be there by 6:45' we are in the left side of the main entrance in the first row (parallel to the main entrance road.)

Me too. I bet you will be "1st" though.:)

Honk........ Honk........ ***? See ya:D

killerviper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
We just get there really early since we have folks scattered all over town. I'll be there by 6:45' we are in the left side of the main entrance in the first row (parallel to the main entrance road.)

Andy,

Is that the same place I saw you last month? Hope the weather stays nice so I can roll out

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Andy,

Is that the same place I saw you last month? Hope the weather stays nice so I can roll out

Yeh buddy right on that row usually backed up to that entrance road. Just get there early they won't allow us to save spots unfortunately.

Andy

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Cars looked great guys, enjoyed seeing everyone even Rob:D

killerviper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey guys, it was great meeting fellow Viper owners! it was definitely a very "colorful" event. I am attaching a few pictures I had some quick snaps with my phone

You must be registered for see images attach

good times!